"Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #1
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute
"Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever

Yeah I opened this thread so I don't spam other ones with my bitching.

I expected more from our girls this week!
They all flopped except Mrdeža.
It's especially bc they all could have won too, draws were not that bad.
I hope they will have more luck in next tournaments, this week was great opportunity.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #2
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: "Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever

It's probably a record to have our six girl in WTA tournaments in one week. But results are really bad. Ajla and Ana choked, Donna and Mirjana were crushed, Petra didn't start comeback well. Who would say that our best player this week will be Tereza
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #3

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

^^
Well I don't think Donna was crushed, she actualy was not a favorite for me in this match bc, let's admit, Mattek is capable of playing better tennis at this point of their careers and is underranked.
I didn't see Donna as favorite and winning a set doesn't mean she was crushed.

Ajla's and Ana's losses were horrible ones, so many such matches lost in the past as well.

Tereza really did well, I certainly didn't expect it.
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #4
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Well yeah, "crushed" is maybe too much to say BMS was worst possible draw unfortunately
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #5
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

I'm still mad pressed and bothered because Sprem retired even though I waited more than half of decade for her to come back in form and win some flop WTA tournament

I'm mad at Lucic because she's stuck between 90-120 on WTA for 2 long now ! She needs to be higher and start winning matches, I'm mad at Martic because most of the time she looks so lifeless on court (and her hair is ugly)

Our young girls are giving me hope but I really can't wait 3 years for them to 'peak' and win some WTA tournament...I need it this year ! Croatian girls need to win at least one WTA tournament during this 2013

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 03:04 PM   #6

http://www.tportal.hr/sport/ostalisp...l#.UTNmJTeRdPY

I somehow totaly missed out on these news, only saw it today.
That would be amazing if it came true, WTA tournament in Croatia again.
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 03:10 PM   #7
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

A combined event at Umag would be great
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 03:19 PM   #8

^^
Yes that would be amazing bc Umag is such a successful event already even though it has very bad timing right after Wimbledon.

If not in Umag then I would like to have anywhere as long as tournament is set according to the flow of season.
Not for example clay tournament when there is hard court season going on and so on.
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 05:43 PM   #9
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, if not umag, i'd want bol back
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 06:36 PM   #10

http://www.jutarnji.hr/kci-pokojnog-...enis-/1088725/

I was not aware of her, seems Croatia will lose one great talent for the future.
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 11:15 AM   #11
country flag vladekCRO

Great week for our girls

Ajla - R3 in Miami (80 points, still playing)
Donna - R2 in Miami (80 points)
Pandzic - final 25K in Ipswich - 34 or 50 ponts
Vrljic - semis in Sunderland 25K - 11/15/20 points
Pera (once a Croat, always a Croat ) - final 10K in Madrid - 8 or 12 points (lost only one set in six matches so far)
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 04:16 PM   #12

^^
Yeah it really was successful week!
Hopefully one of many this season!
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 06:57 PM   #13
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

I want Karolina to come back!!!!
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 08:15 PM   #14
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
I want Karolina's match against Venus (Wimbl) ... can't find it anywhere

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 08:58 PM   #15

Flipkens wins first set 6-0 vs Kvitova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
I want it too.