Anti-Democrats in the Campaign Piss Me Off - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2008, 02:09 PM   #1
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
Anti-Democrats in the Campaign Piss Me Off

So, you have a problem with one of the candidates. Fine, most of us do. You have a problem with some of their supporters. Fine, Most of us do. You are not going to vote for the Democratic nominee because of some perceived insult on tennisforum(wtaworld)? Fuck You. Did I say that loud enough for you? FUCK YOU. I am so sick of this shit it's not even funny.

2 weeks ago my bf's mom had chest pains. She has diabetes and heart disease and we can't get health insurance for her because of her pre-existing conditions. She waited as long as she could in hopes that it would go away.(that in itself is a fucking crime) It didn't. We went to the emergency room. Luckily it turned out it was just a bad gastric attack. But it took blood tests, EKG's a Cat scan and visits from 2 doctors to figure it out. They wanted to keep her overnight just to be sure but we can't get health insurance so we opted to take her home. We got the bill. $7000 for 4 hours in the hospital.

My nephew has been taken from us for this war. He's in Iraq. Again. Oil? $120 a barrel. The dollar? All time low. Peoples homes are being foreclosed on. McCain's solution? WORK HARDER, TAKE A SECOND JOB. A second job? I'm a fucking editor, I already work 12-16 hours a day.

There are a couple of seats up for grabs on the Supreme Court in the next few years, and the mess that Bush has left us is going to take a generation to fix. Yet I have to come on tennisforums and listen to sanctimonious, self righteous bullshit about how some people will never vote for Obama or never vote for Clinton, because you don't like how their supporters are acting? Is this the mind of a liberal caring person?

Look, I'm asking for your help here. Vote for the goddamn Democrat, no matter who it is. If not for you for my family and all the other families like mine. Honest hard working people who are getting screwed. If you can't manage to stir up enough compassion for people in need then... please... go fuck yourself.

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2008, 02:23 PM   #2
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anti-Democrats in the Campaign Piss Me Off

I guess fuck me then.
For every raction there's a reaction.
Now if it was just the internet but it's not.
There is a group of asshole offline.
I had to sit on the greyhound with an Obama organizer for two hours and he was on the phone talking for two hours about my neighborhood as if in 5 weeks he could read it inside and out.
The convo wasn't important but it's a defense mechanism.
He was uncomfortable around me, uncomfortable around a person he was suppose to get to vote for Obama.
That's the thing. I'm suppose to be for someone who a faction of a white demographic is only doing this because he's the perfect black man and well other black people I still feel a sense of "uncomfortability".
It's easier for me to deal with people who I know hate me or love me instead of dealing with .
So to sacrifice my well-being for something that is not in the least bit fisically realistic and even in an abstract sense.
Oh hell naw.
If Hillary loses the nomination, McCain I will vote.
And if this country goes to hell in a handbasket, I'm out.
Yall can all go to hell for all I fucking care.
I never claimed to be the bigger man, so if McCain does win, I guess some will learn their lesson on how to treat their fellow man.
Shit begets shit it seems.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.

Last edited by Wannabeknowitall : May 9th, 2008 at 02:55 PM.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2008, 03:17 PM   #3
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone not voting for any candidate because of their "supporters"is either being disingenuous or is a first class idiot. (There, I said it).

It simply makes NO SENSE to take the words and actions of a few INDIVIDUALS and attempt to apply them to any group. You may as well find any other trait that is similar and judge based on that - everyone that wears Levi's is an asshole ("a guy in Levi's told me to fuck off yesterday!"), everyone in the Army is a jerk ("a bunch of guys in Army uniforms were rude to me!"), or even the same color skin.

I thought that the Democratic was moving AWAY from stereotypes, not searching for new ones.

Anyone that bases any portion of their vote on the words of a few supporters rather than the merits of the ACTUAL CANDIDATE needs to take a class in logic immediately.

There are assholes everywhere. Some support the same candidate as I do. Some wear the same types of shoes as I do. I am responsible for neither (nor are the candidates themselves), and to suggest otherwise is ludicrous. "No way am I voting for Steve because Mary is voting for Steve and she is a total bitch!" Face it, this attitude would have been lame and immature even in high school. Anyone that thinks like this needs to grow up. And the rest of us (no matter who we support) need to stop validating this fundamentally flawed thinking.

Old May 9th, 2008, 03:18 PM   #4
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureracket View Post

So, you have a problem with one of the candidates. Fine, most of us do. You have a problem with some of their supporters. Fine, Most of us do. You are not going to vote for the Democratic nominee because of some perceived insult on tennisforum(wtaworld)? Fuck You. Did I say that loud enough for you? FUCK YOU. I am so sick of this shit it's not even funny.

2 weeks ago my bf's mom had chest pains. She has diabetes and heart disease and we can't get health insurance for her because of her pre-existing conditions. She waited as long as she could in hopes that it would go away.(that in itself is a fucking crime) It didn't. We went to the emergency room. Luckily it turned out it was just a bad gastric attack. But it took blood tests, EKG's a Cat scan and visits from 2 doctors to figure it out. They wanted to keep her overnight just to be sure but we can't get health insurance so we opted to take her home. We got the bill. $7000 for 4 hours in the hospital.

My nephew has been taken from us for this war. He's in Iraq. Again. Oil? $120 a barrel. The dollar? All time low. Peoples homes are being foreclosed on. McCain's solution? WORK HARDER, TAKE A SECOND JOB. A second job? I'm a fucking editor, I already work 12-16 hours a day.

There are a couple of seats up for grabs on the Supreme Court in the next few years, and the mess that Bush has left us is going to take a generation to fix. Yet I have to come on tennisforums and listen to sanctimonious, self righteous bullshit about how some people will never vote for Obama or never vote for Clinton, because you don't like how their supporters are acting? Is this the mind of a liberal caring person?

Look, I'm asking for your help here. Vote for the goddamn Democrat, no matter who it is. If not for you for my family and all the other families like mine. Honest hard working people who are getting screwed. If you can't manage to stir up enough compassion for people in need then... please... go fuck yourself.

Old May 9th, 2008, 03:58 PM   #5
country flag samsung101

samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute

Your relative volunteered for the service.
He can choose not to go where stationed, and take the penalty that
comes w/that. But, there isn't a draft anymore.

Price of oil...our #1 and #2 oil providers are CAnada and Mexico, not
the MIddle East.

As it is, the Democrats for 20 years have blocked efforts to drill for our
own oil offshore, in ANWAR, and in the interior of the nation. Hugo Chavez
and the Iranian leader are making dollars on each gallon around the world they
are part of, Exxon and Unocal, are making about 10 cents per gallon, the feds
and state are making about 80 cents per gallon....do the math.

As for your insurance issue with your friend, you leave out why they didn't
have insurance at all for years and years. They were given care, and that's
what the 'universal' healthcare plans are promising, just expanded existing
care providing. Not free. Your income and housing situation will still be
considered in how much your 'free' health care will be from the govt. Hope
she feels better.

The Supreme Court - yeah, that matters. We need a Supreme Court that rules on
the Constitution as it is, not legislating new laws as they would like to see it.
Is it Constitutional, that's their job, not how can we make a new law from the bench.

I can see why anyone would vote Democratic. I wouldn't bother to insult them. It's
just petty. But, it's also a one way ticket to higher taxes, a bigger federal govt.,
more rules, not less, and a foreign policy where your relative would likely be sent to
Darfur and Somalia or Pakistan, just as easily as Iraq or Afghanistan under a new
Democratic President bent on not being seen as a wimp by the world.

YOu do realize Bush expanded national care programs...yeah, I know that's not what we're
told by our media. He expanded programs to encompass more, not less. He took more people
off the tax rolls by removing their income levels from paying any taxes (Democrats taxed
social security income in the 90's). He expanded drug and prescription programs to make
it cheaper for more, which is why we now have Walmart and Ralphs offering lower cost drugs
for the first time. He increased military pay (before Iraq & Afghanistan). He increased
the cooperation between public and private assistance groups on purpose, before Katrina, because
private groups do things so much better than the govt. alone. Education, more minorities than
ever are in higher education facilites....and getting better reading scores in lower grades too.

Sorry, the govt. doesn't owe you or me anything, other than what the Const. deems it should -
security and freedom. Not a lower medical bill or a lower college bill or gas bill.

Vote for a Democrat if you want higher taxes (payroll, income, sales,property, etc.) down the line,
want the repeal of successful minor tax cuts that helped the entire tax paying population,
expanded regulation in all business, more abortions with pro-abortion judges and lawmakers and money,
and a bigger federal govt. employment roster - never to be fired employees doing less with more
money. Good times for all because we'll 'feel' better.
samsung101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2008, 03:58 PM   #6
Pureracket

*Pureracket beats samesong's double post*

Old May 9th, 2008, 04:02 PM   #7
Pureracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
Ooookkkkayyy.....
For some "Democrats" here, it must be nice to have the luxury of worrying about faceless people hurting your feelings on message boards. I wonder how many of these people who threaten to vote for McCain because so and so on tennisforums hurt their feelings have to worry about important issues like normal fucking people? There are real people out there with real issues who don't give a good damn about your feelings being hurt on the internets and guess what..... why the fuck should they?! All this " be nice to me or else" I say take that and stick it because if you are in need of validation that bad, then you need to get the hell off of the internet and go talk to a professional. Seriously.

Old May 9th, 2008, 04:15 PM   #8
country flag BigB08822

BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureracket View Post
With all the time you spend on here kissing Obama's ass and bringing down Hillary, I would say you work a hell of a lot less than 12 hours a day!
BigB08822 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2008, 04:20 PM   #9
country flag Williamsser
Lifetime Member

Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute

Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?
Williamsser is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2008, 04:22 PM   #10
Pureracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
With all the time you spend on here kissing Obama's ass and bringing down Hillary, I would say you work a hell of a lot less than 12 hours a day!
You have a problem. You're upset because I deject your posts. I could be wrong, but I don't think you've ever read me say anything bad about Hillary.

Look @ the history of my posts.

However, I hope you read the OP carefully. I really like Obama, but I'm not one of the soft, nurturing Dems that you may read about. I'm not going to give you "a hug" for you to do the right thing in November. I don't care to "nurture you" or "win you over." The candidates speak for themselves.

I'll say it once, so listen carefully, Bo: If I said anything to personally upset or humiliate you, then I apologize. Sincerely. I hope you accept. If not, maybe you'll see me as the good person I am down the road.

What's more important during this political season, though, is seeing the difference between our candidates and McCain. We're not going to get anywhere by wallowing in self-pity because our candidate didn't win(whoever wins). We're talking about womens rights, Supreme Court justices, wars, education and healthcare.

We can kiss and make up later.

Old May 9th, 2008, 04:39 PM   #11

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute

It's not a stereotype if there's some truth to it.
If I've given the democrats the opportunity to be sensible and they're not, that's not going to make me or others like me change my ideology.
I have only met one person outside of my family who could talk to me as a person about the issues at hand with this race without feeling as if I'm inferior for my opinions.
That I'm not an idiot, Uncle Tom, etc.
That attitude goes a long way.
If there were more people out there like Donna Brazile who can mediate and to some degree understand where some Hillary supporters and Reagan democrats are coming from then yes the attitude that 30% of these people have would be unreasonable.
But the fact that 30%, which would be about 5 million people feel their vote isn't being respected by democrats should say alot about some sort of interaction.

The implications of Obama supporters by media and by Obama supporter themselves is that Hillary supporters lack the intelligence of an Obama supporter.
Problem is that doesn't mean we lack common sense.
And the common sense of it is that Obama will not unite this country.
That a lot of Obama's policies will not go thru.
That although one person can say they voted against this war, the democratic party in whole has had the opportunity time and time again to stop payment on this war and haven't and potentially makes them just as guilty as the Republicans.
He's not the best thing since slice bread.
And some people need more than hope to vote for someone, we need to see reality not a lionizing of a person that hasn't been this extreme since Churchill or Roosevelt.
If we don't find reality in Obama, we can get it somewhere else which is why I agree fully with Jesse ventura.
The two-party system is killing this country and that's why I'm an independent.

Last edited by Wannabeknowitall : May 9th, 2008 at 04:47 PM.
Old May 9th, 2008, 05:05 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung101 View Post
Vote for a Democrat if you want higher taxes (payroll, income, sales,property, etc.) down the line,
want the repeal of successful minor tax cuts that helped the entire tax paying population,
expanded regulation in all business, more abortions with pro-abortion judges and lawmakers and money,
and a bigger federal govt. employment roster - never to be fired employees doing less with more
money. Good times for all because we'll 'feel' better.
This is the reality of the situation.
The countries with the best health care in the world have the highest taxes.
The majority of Americans right now detest even paying the taxes that we have now.

So I see no point in trying to people and saying that taxes won't go up for everyone because they will.

This is why I like Al Gore.
He doesn't sugarcoat it. He doesn't go oh we can get off the dependence of oil and gasoline without big sacrifices.
No he makes sure you know that it's going to be sacrifices.
And again the majority of Americans aren't willing to make those sacrifices.

And everyone knows about never to be fired employers in government jobs.
That's why I want one.

Old May 9th, 2008, 05:31 PM   #13
jbone_0307

jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of

WAHHH WAHH! Cry me a fucking river!! GO MCCAIN!!!!
jbone_0307 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2008, 05:51 PM   #14
country flag Berlin_Calling

Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute

i respect your choice to vote Obama, but im voting McCain

mary pierce - forever #1
vaidisova - kournikova - golovin - henin
the boys - federer - gasquet - del potro - haase - nishikori
Berlin_Calling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2008, 05:52 PM   #15
Pureracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbone_0307 View Post
WAHHH WAHH! Cry me a fucking river!! GO MCCAIN!!!!
*whew* There's one psycho the Democratic party won't have to answer for.

Either way, we'll wrap this up soon, and we'll come together as a party.