Whats On Maria's Ipod! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2007, 11:36 PM   #1
country flag PatrickRyan

PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute
Whats On Maria's Ipod!

PatrickRyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2007, 05:52 AM   #2
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whats On Maria's Ipod!

Hmmm... No classical music?
Spiritof42 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 10:55 PM   #3
country flag Kirilenko_Kamp

Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold

I can't make out Makiri's Ipod list. I can only figure out #2 Destiny's Child, #5 Pussy Cat Dolls, #6 Shakira (I think)... Where's Beethoven??? Bach??? Mozart??? Chopin??? etc. Maybe she's too embarrassed to admit she likes listening to classical music.
Kirilenko_Kamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 11:10 PM   #4
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

I don`t know about this supposive list. I think it`s more what the magazine wanted to print since pretty much most of the readers don`t know anything about classic music.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 11:10 PM   #5
country flag MK hamster

MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice

LOL, I don't think it's that she's too embarrassed to have classical music on, maybe she just wasn't in the mood for some Vivaldi at the time.
Sometimes I have some melodic classics on my mp3 player, and sometimes I just have some hardcore trance on... But, I'm quite likely to have wild mood swings ! ( I'm not saying that Maria would ! )
Also, she only lists 10 tracks; now, if her I-pod only stores 10 tracks, then she's really had a rough deal
MK hamster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 11:18 PM   #6
country flag MK hamster

MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice MK hamster is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod the Bama View Post
I don`t know about this supposive list. I think it`s more what the magazine wanted to print since pretty much most of the readers don`t know anything about classic music.
Yeah, that's very true. I guess they just took 10 tunes that the readers of this magazine could relate to.

Oh, btw, does anyone know what magazine this was in ?
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 12:45 AM   #7
country flag MK hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK hamster View Post
Heh! heh! It doesn't matter now; I can read the small writing at the bottom of the page.
Old Jun 3rd, 2007, 12:28 AM   #8
country flag PatrickRyan

PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK hamster View Post
Yeah, that's very true. I guess they just took 10 tunes that the readers of this magazine could relate to.

SMASH tennis magazine
PatrickRyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2007, 08:08 PM   #9
country flag Lebowski

Lebowski has disabled reputation

Oh dear God Maria, Come to me for the help you need, I will show you the eclectic world you are missing
Lebowski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2008, 09:55 PM   #10
country flag blackcrave

blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold

wow... nice to know the songs that she has in her ipdo
Old May 16th, 2008, 10:29 PM   #11
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

I also used to love Modern Talking
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2008, 12:40 AM   #12
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirilenko_Kamp View Post
I can't make out Makiri's Ipod list. I can only figure out #2 Destiny's Child, #5 Pussy Cat Dolls, #6 Shakira (I think)... Where's Beethoven??? Bach??? Mozart??? Chopin??? etc. Maybe she's too embarrassed to admit she likes listening to classical music.
#1 Kylie by Akcent
#2 Lose My Breath by Destiny's Child
#3 Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss by Bloodhound Gang
#4 Geronimo's Cadillac by Modern Talking
#5 Beep by Pussycat Dolls
#6 Whenever Wherever by Shakira
#7 Don't Phunk With My Heart by Black Eyed Peas
#8 Show Me Love by T.a.t.u
#9 Sorry by Madonna
#10 Cheri Cheri Lady by Modern Talking
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote