"Latest Republican Sex Scandal (Again) Threatens to Lose the GOP a Seat in Congress" - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2008, 07:14 PM   #1
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
"Latest Republican Sex Scandal (Again) Threatens to Lose the GOP a Seat in Congress"

N.Y. Representative Arrested Last Week in Possible DWI Admits to Out-of-Wedlock Child

A congressman from New York has admitted to fathering a child in an extramarital affair three years ago.

Under mounting scrutiny, Staten Island Rep. Vito Fossella, who has three children with his wife, released a statement this morning naming the child's mother and confirming the existence of their 3-year-old daughter.

"I have had a relationship with Laura Fay, with whom I have a 3-year-old daughter," Fossella, 43, he said in the statement.

Fossella, a conservative Republican, acknowledged that "imperfections" in his personal life have "caused pain to the people I love." He declined to address his political future -- a decision he said was "furthest" from his mind.

"Over the coming weeks and months, I will to continue to do my job and I will work hard to heal the deep wounds I have caused," he said in the statement.

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=4812437&page=1

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2008, 07:15 PM   #2
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Latest Republican Sex Scandal (Again) Threatens to Lose the GOP a Seat in Congre

Here's Laura Fay:

And here's the now-very-embarrassed Mary Pat Fossella, shown at her husband's press conference last Friday:

Old May 8th, 2008, 07:22 PM   #3
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Latest Republican Sex Scandal (Again) Threatens to Lose the GOP a Seat in Congre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureracket View Post
Here's Laura Fay:

And here's the now-very-embarrassed Mary Pat Fossella, shown at her husband's press conference last Friday:

I feel sorry for the wive and don't understand why these wives go on these press conferences with these men after causing them so much pain and embarrassment. .
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:26 PM   #4
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
N.Y. Representative Arrested Last Week in Possible DWI Admits to Out-of-Wedlock Child

A congressman from New York has admitted to fathering a child in an extramarital affair three years ago.

Under mounting scrutiny, Staten Island Rep. Vito Fossella, who has three children with his wife, released a statement this morning naming the child's mother and confirming the existence of their 3-year-old daughter.

"I have had a relationship with Laura Fay, with whom I have a 3-year-old daughter," Fossella, 43, he said in the statement.

Fossella, a conservative Republican, acknowledged that "imperfections" in his personal life have "caused pain to the people I love." He declined to address his political future -- a decision he said was "furthest" from his mind.

"Over the coming weeks and months, I will to continue to do my job and I will work hard to heal the deep wounds I have caused," he said in the statement.

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=4812437&page=1
Where's samsung when you need her?
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:30 PM   #5
Pureracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
Where's samsung when you need her?
...somewhere double posting.

Old May 8th, 2008, 07:33 PM   #6
Pureracket

Quote:
I feel sorry for the wive and don't understand why these wives go on these press conferences with these men after causing them so much pain and embarrassment. .
The party of "family values" strikes again.

Old May 8th, 2008, 07:39 PM   #7
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wouldn't have gone. Let him face the gauntlet by himself.
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:43 PM   #8
Pureracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise4925 View Post
I'm wondering if she knew already, though. The little girl is 3. That's pre-K age.

Old May 8th, 2008, 07:48 PM   #9
country flag mykarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise4925 View Post
You damn right and his ass would have had to reschedulel when I finished with him.
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:50 PM   #10
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

This is terrible. I know Fossella and his wife and children. His oldest son is in the same class as my brother. They used to be friends, don't hang out much anymore but play on the same rec baseball team. This is really shocking to say the least, Vito has always been an incredibly pleasant and nice person to be around. He always attends his son's activities.

This has been in the local papers for over a week now in Staten Island, and my brother and Vito's son received Confirmation yesterday. There were people there taking pictures and stuff during the ceremony who needed to be kicked out. So unfortunate.

Also, that is a terrible picture of his wife. I know shes embarrassed and all but she is certainly much better looking than that in person.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:50 PM   #11
country flag mykarma

Quote:
I'm wondering if she knew already, though. The little girl is 3. That's pre-K age.
That doesn't mean that she knew anything. One of my neighbors is married with kids of her own and her father's wife doesn't know about her.
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:52 PM   #12
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She probably didn't. At least not about the kid. Having been a wife myself. But, if it were me and I did know, I still woundn't have gone to be by his side. Fuck him.
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:53 PM   #13
country flag samsung101

samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute

His name is Vito. I wouldn't mess with him.

Seriously, do you think the NY Post didn't know about this long ago?
The DUI is what got him in trouble, after that it was anything goes.

It's NY, how many GOP officeholders are there really? Bloomberg doesn't
count, he was a lifelong Democrat until he ran for Mayor. He's run the office
as a Democrat.

Really, I don't mind if he loses his seat.

I do find it funny if you're a Democrat morals and affairs don't matter at all,
since, hey,you're a Democrat - Mayor of LA, Mayor of SF, President Clinton, Kennedy
(insert any of them at this point).... But, if you're a Republican, liberal or
conservative, you're instantly supposedly done.

If this guy is as big a jerk as this to his wife, good riddance if he's done w/the office.
Loser.

Ditto to his girlfriend.

The ring, doesn't it mean anything to you lady?
samsung101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:56 PM   #14
country flag mykarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCPsU View Post
This is terrible. I know Fossella and his wife and children. His oldest son is in the same class as my brother. They used to be friends, don't hang out much anymore but play on the same rec baseball team. This is really shocking to say the least, Vito has always been an incredibly pleasant and nice person to be around. He always attends his son's activities.

This has been in the local papers for over a week now in Staten Island, and my brother and Vito's son received Confirmation yesterday. There were people there taking pictures and stuff during the ceremony who needed to be kicked out. So unfortunate.
I always feel sorry for the families but you have to blame Fossella not the people taking pictures. Power and these men's penis seem to be a tragic combination.
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:56 PM   #15
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

Vito was a Democrat until he ran for office. He comes from a family of Democrats. He has a history of voting pretty middle of the line as well.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote