star jones vs barbara walters is getting ugly now... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2008, 09:49 PM   #1
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute
star jones vs barbara walters is getting ugly now...

I saw Barbara on Oprah the other day and was surprised at how frank she was about how things went down on the View with Star and Rosie in her new book. I just saw this:

In the book, Walters claims Jones forced her to lie about her gastric bypass surgery on "The View." Walters also reveals that she had an affair with then-married Senator Edward Brooke during the 1970s.

"It is a sad day when an icon like Barbara Walters, in the sunset of her life, is reduced to publicly branding herself as an adulterer, humiliating an innocent family with accounts of her illicit affair, and speaking negatively against me all for the sake of selling a book," Jones told Us. "It speaks to her true character."

damn lol
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2008, 10:00 PM   #2
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute
Re: star jones vs barbara walters is getting ugly now...

You know Star was not going to let that go.

And I'm happy someone stood up to that wicked pompous bitch of the East.
Even if it was a women who had to marry a gay man to get some play.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2008, 10:19 PM   #3

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why Star was so secretive about the gastric bypass. It's not like it wasn't totally obvious to everyone.
Old May 7th, 2008, 10:55 PM   #4
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute

Why does Starr have to tell her business about the medical procedures she has? Regardless of how obvious it was, she was under no obligation to reveal what she did and neither was anyone else. There is a such thing called the Privacy Act.

How does Barbara look at it as being forced to lie? If a friend tells you something in confidence, you shouldn't tell what they told you. That has nothing to do with lying.

Barbara is no better than Starr or any famewhore. It's all about Barbara, and that fake crying on TV was so scripted. Like she didn't know what Oprah was going to ask. Whatever.
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:03 PM   #5
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers View Post
I
"It is a sad day when an icon like Barbara Walters,in the sunset of her life
l
ROTF!! This part of Star's responses nearly had me in tears. In other words she means, "the heffa is about to croak".

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:13 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by harloo View Post
ROTF!! This part of Star's responses nearly had me in tears. In other words she means, "the heffa is about to croak".
yes this was the best part
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:17 PM   #7
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

I don't care for either, but Starr should have kept her mouth shut. She had her say when she made it seem like she was pushed out of ABC, now that the audience knows otherwise she should just hide her head in shame
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:22 PM   #8
country flag mirzalover

mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ Well obviously if Star wanted Babs to lie about the surgery, then she went on about it in her book and she knew they had bad blood anyway so Star had every right to make her comment. She didnt start this up again Babs did and thats what she gets.
mirzalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:24 PM   #9
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:25 PM   #10
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's not all Star is implying.
She's about to croak AND she's probably getting senile.

Worse thing you can do to a person because there's nothing Barbara can do.
Because Star is the type of person who will say the same thing after she actually does croak.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:33 PM   #11
G-Ha

G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future

star jones certainly has no obligation to discuss any medical procedure. however, if she was truly interested in keeping anything private, she wouldn't have been running around on any talk show that would have her, discussing the "medical intervention" she received to lose weight. lord only knows why she was trying to be coy about it as we all knew she had gastric bypass...she lost so much weight, so fast, that it looked like someone had let the air of her tires...

i'm all for someone kicking barbara in the kooch, but i'd just be careful if i were star as barbara's dealt with much tougher than her...
G-Ha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:36 PM   #12
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirzalover View Post
^^^ Well obviously if Star wanted Babs to lie about the surgery, then she went on about it in her book and she knew they had bad blood anyway so Star had every right to make her comment. She didnt start this up again Babs did and thats what she gets.
Rumor has it that Barbara is vicious and will crush anyone that gets in her way. She's probably been waiting to throw Starr under the bus since she walked out on her.
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:40 PM   #13
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Ha View Post
star jones certainly has no obligation to discuss any medical procedure. however, if she was truly interested in keeping anything private, she wouldn't have been running around on any talk show that would have her, discussing the "medical intervention" she received to lose weight. lord only knows why she was trying to be coy about it as we all knew she had gastric bypass...she lost so much weight, so fast, that it looked like someone had let the air of her tires...

i'm all for someone kicking barbara in the kooch, but i'd just be careful if i were star as barbara's dealt with much tougher than her...

Word!! How long did her show on Tru TV AKA Court TV last? Can you say damaged goods
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:43 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
Rumor has it that Barbara is vicious and will crush anyone that gets in her way. She's probably been waiting to throw Starr under the bus since she walked out on her.
you don't get to where barbara is by being nice
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:57 PM   #15
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: star jones vs barbara walters is getting ugly now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post
[/b]

Word!! How long did her show on Tru TV AKA Court TV last? Can you say damaged goods
A little over a year .

The Views ratings are still very high thanks in large part to Whoopi breathing new life into the show .
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote