Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 07:21 AM   #1021
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

Such a shame she lost so easily (2 & 3) to a player she beat just a week ago. Reminds me of the start of last year when she beat Haynes in Boca Raton 25k, only to lose to her in the very next tournament she played, at IW. Wasn't able to watch live scores so I don't know how Ajla's stats looked yesterday, but I guess it's just one of those cases when you have a really bad day at work and things don't work as they should. Still, this week isn't so bad for Ajla, she made another breaktrhough by beating a top100 player and I hope this will help her in the long run as a valuable lesson.

Overall, it's tueseday and we already lost all three of our players in San Diego, one in each qualifying round
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 10:50 AM   #1022
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

There has been some talking about JJ withdrawing. If that happens Ajla will get her spot(if she's still in SD), which would mean bye in R1 and Kleybanova in R2. Sound to good to be true
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 11:24 AM   #1023
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Well in terms of points, it would be better if she didn't get that spot, cause from what I know, LL's which lose in R1 only get MD points and those who lose in R2 after a R1 bye win only R1 loss point(s). Of course, it would be a great experience for her to play against such a strong player, but I wonder if that would overall be a better option.
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 01:00 PM   #1024
country flag petar.st

petar.st is an unknown quantity at this point

is she in cincinatti q list?
petar.st is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 01:18 PM   #1025
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

I think she just has 3 more tournaments to play this year! For sure one of them will be US Open and then probably two more strong challenrs after it! Maybe she will try to play some junior tounrnaments as well!
Hele. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 01:24 PM   #1026
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt she will play juniors 'cause she had ''free time'' to play Wimbledon and Roland Garros and didn't do it(and she was already in London and Paris). I think she will play US Open, Quebec City and one challenger few weeks after US Open and than it would maybe be the best to finish season, get some rest and start with real, long preparations for 2011. This was her first senior season and it was not easy, she deserves to get rest so that she can attack the best players next year. I think so at least.
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 12:11 AM   #1027
country flag Karolina_Sprem

Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of

Ajla doesn't play juniors anymore...
She will play stay until the end of the season on north america n continent.

..Karolina Sprem...
Ana Konjuh
..Ajla Tomljanovic...
...Petra Kvitova...
...Sesil Karatantcheva...
Karolina_Sprem is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 05:58 PM   #1028
country flag petar.st

i saw her today, i think, island of Brac in Croatia. i must say she is not that small. and her legs are getting wider. but still really pretty girl...
anyhow..im not 100 % sure its her...lets say 99 %
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 06:14 PM   #1029
ajmo!

wtf is she doing in croatia 2 weeks before us open qualies? no logic. she could have been in croatia after wimbledon, play portorož and go to states. this doesn't make any sence. you should have come to her and ask her if she's ajla or not.
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 06:47 PM   #1030
country flag petar.st

so..i was on motorbike..i stopped for a minute and 2 girls with big racquet bags were passing. one girl looked just like her. eyes, eyebrows, smile, hair, breasts (sorry if its too sexist)
maybe she is training here for US open..but yes..I agree maybe i needed to ask...
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 12:09 AM   #1031
ajmo!

maybe you'll see her again tomorrow or this week. stop and ask then
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 11:54 PM   #1032
ajmo!

That girl on Brac was not Ajla cause Ajla is in Montreal qualies

She palys Mattek-Sands again, I think she has better chance than in RG. GL Ajla
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 06:03 AM   #1033
country flag ma re

It sure sounds like an interesting encounter, I'm looking forward to see how they match up on hardcourts. Mattek's claycourt results this year seem more impressive than those on hard. Since Wimbledon she hasn't beaten a top150 player, but she took a set of Vandeweghe which is not bad at all.

Anyway, good luck Ajla
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 02:19 PM   #1034
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

broken to start 0-1*
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 02:28 PM   #1035
country flag cro123456

cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all

4 DFs in 9 minutes?... Come on Ajla
cro123456 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread