Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 327 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:20 PM   #4891
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
Of course she can but she won't! Even if she makes herself in winning situation in third set, you know she will start to choking at 5-3 up!
my prediction : 16 24 -> 16 75 52 -> 16 75 67

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:25 PM   #4892
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

She converted BP

I guess how bad is she playing

(How I didn't know about this thread earlier? )

W. Faulkner
Milan. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:25 PM   #4893
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
my prediction : 16 24 -> 16 75 52 -> 16 75 67
Already wrong! Because Ajla already broke back for 3-3!
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:26 PM   #4894
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Finally break! 3-3

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:27 PM   #4895
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan. View Post
She converted BP

I guess how bad is she playing

(How I didn't know about this thread earlier? )
I also can imagine that. Even that final of Dothan last year, when she beat her, I remember of dreadful playing of both of them...obviously now just Ajla playing bad...

(Welcome to thread )
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:28 PM   #4896
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also can imagine that. Even that final of Dothan last year, when she beat her, I remember of dreadful playing of both of them...obviously now just Ajla playing bad...

(Welcome to thread )
Thanks

I watched her first time live in Sydney this year, and she caught my eye

W. Faulkner
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:29 PM   #4897
Milan.

Well, she holds for 4-3

W. Faulkner
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:29 PM   #4898
country flag Hele.

Ajla in lead 4-3! If she breaks in next game, that's ideal situation to start choke of second set!
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:32 PM   #4899
country flag Hele.

Quote:
Thanks

I watched her first time live in Sydney this year, and she caught my eye

She way playing good then, but she is so inconsistent, on and off many times!
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:33 PM   #4900
Milan.

Quote:

She way playing good then, but she is so inconsistent, on and off many times!
Is it something unusual for ex-yu athletes?

W. Faulkner
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:37 PM   #4901
country flag Hele.

Quote:
Is it something unusual for ex-yu athletes?
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:40 PM   #4902
Milan.

She holds after saving BP

W. Faulkner
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:53 PM   #4903
Milan.

She won 2nd set 7-5

Just don't choke in third

W. Faulkner
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:01 AM   #4904
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

match suspended due to heat
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:04 AM   #4905
country flag Hele.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
match suspended due to heat
Nothing unusual for Acapulco. Many matches were suspended like this, but it won't take long to continue.