Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 322 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 28th, 2014, 12:05 PM   #4816
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

somehow she holds.. 4-6 2-1
quite interesting match. ajla's got better backhand and alla forehand. but from my point of view ajla should find a way to win it since her 1st serve should be a weapon
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2014, 12:30 PM   #4817
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

4-6 4-5, alla serving for the match
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 12:31 PM   #4818
ajmo!

30-30..come on ajla
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 12:32 PM   #4819
ajmo!

Bp
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 12:33 PM   #4820
ajmo!

2nd BP
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 12:34 PM   #4821
ajmo!

4-6 5-5
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 12:38 PM   #4822
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

I knew Ajla would lose to pesky pink princess.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #4823
ajmo!

MP
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #4824
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

So frustrated because her lack of consistency
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 12:44 PM   #4825
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Ajla always needs a bit of luck with draws at the start of tournaments.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #4826
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

How could she lose serve 7 times? No aces? I'm confused
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 02:50 PM   #4827
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

How many poits she's going to lose after her r1 exits in that M challenger and Miami? Will she stay in top100?

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 04:16 PM   #4828
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
How many poits she's going to lose after her r1 exits in that M challenger and Miami? Will she stay in top100?
She is not going to have r1 exists (at least at Midland challenger). Although this sounds like quite bad loss, but Kudryavtseva really plays good for quite long time so it is not that dreadful. I can bet Alla played much better against Ajla than Lisicki against Donna for example.

Anyway, she will lose 240 points (100 for Midland + 140 for Miami). But she will play Midland, then Acapulco (which is on HD surface this year), then IW and then Miami. So, I'm quite sure stay in top 100 is not doubtful. Let's wait and see how many points she can earn in those 4 tournaments. If she has deep run in Midland (and she will be very high seeded so it is not impossible) and win at least one or two matches in those WTA tournaments, she will stay where she is now.
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 04:23 PM   #4829
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

tnx I thought they give more points for Miami r4

In second round of doubles Ajla probably again against Kudryavtseva

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 05:23 PM   #4830
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

it just looks like she had a disastrous serving day. probably needs a week off tbh