Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 308 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:05 AM   #4606
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

Plays Majeric in R1. Ajmo!
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:13 AM   #4607
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

I predict Ajla's 2nd round against Sloane 6-8 in third set
Good luck

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 08:14 AM   #4608
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Ajla can't say she didn't get a decent draw for her GS MD debut - make the most of it Ajla, no fooling around

P. S. On a side note, anyone remembers who won the final of Innisbrook 25k last year against Ajla 2 & 3...yup, you guessed it

Last edited by ma re : Jan 10th, 2014 at 10:11 AM.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 08:39 AM   #4609
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I really like Ajla and want to see where she's going but unless she beats Sloane I want Tads to win. There is no point in her winning this match unless she can take advantage of the weak Top 16 seed. Therefore I will be happy if she wins if she beats Stephens, quite an unusual situation

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 09:55 AM   #4610
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Majeric is worst player in draw, she's in top 120 only because she played all around the world(ITF's of course). You have to win this, Ajla.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 11:29 AM   #4611
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Majeric is worst player in draw, she's in top 120 only because she played all around the world(ITF's of course). You have to win this, Ajla.
Agreed
Svizac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 04:32 PM   #4612
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

I really want her to beat Sloane.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 04:36 PM   #4613
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Please don't talk yet about match against Sloane.

You never know with Ajla, she is big favorite against Tadeja, but she floped million times in her career in matches when she was favorite.

Let's hope that she will bring her best game and get nice result in Melbourne

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #4614
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

If she serves like she did against Daniela, Tadeja has no chance.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 06:42 PM   #4615
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope I don't jinx her but I can't see Ajla losing to Majeric on this surface.
It would be really great if she could play vs Stephens on some TV court.

Last edited by tennismaster8820 : Jan 10th, 2014 at 09:53 PM.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 09:42 PM   #4616
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

really hope she comes out focused for this first match.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 11:50 PM   #4617
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
She beat Martic last year

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 12:16 AM   #4618
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

she even bagelled martic on grass
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 04:51 AM   #4619
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Tomljanovic/ Gajdosova - Kudryavtseva/ Rodionova

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 05:12 AM   #4620
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Normally I would say that Ajla has this easily but she did lose vs Kiick in Mexico and Tads is the epitome of mental strength + annoyance hence her rank when she has many less weapons than her contemporaries. If Ajla serves well however she will win easy because Tads has no serve herself.

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread