Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 290 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #4336
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

Saw just a few of the last games, but what I have seen was really solid. Good job Ajla

Tomljanovic def. Puchkova 6:4, 6:4
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #4337
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Tomljanovic def. Puchkova 6-4 6-4

That was an unusually straight-forward win for Ajla. She only faced one break point, and that was when she served for the match (expected ).

I now feel that I can take the next step in my support for Ajla, as that was the first complete match that I've watched.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #4338
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Well done

Friedsam next
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #4339
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisforum.com/poll.php?...s&pollid=41969

vote for Ajla
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #4340
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #4341
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Good star, but draw isn't eady at all.
Friesdam's in good form.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #4342
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
Top four finish is needed to advance, but Ajla is 15 votes behind fourth.
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #4343
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Friedsam will certainly be a challenge for Ajla. She's got a 15k, a 25k and two 50k titles this year (not sure about doubles), and two of those - a 25k and a 50k - came in consecutive weeks just over a month ago. In her last 4 tournaments her singles w/l ratio is 16:2. Definately not something to be taken lightly.

The match is scheduled for tomorrow around 6 AM CET and there will be no stream.
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #4344
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Plus, she def. Piter who's also in form of her life.
Ajla's draw is as tough as it gets... Lower half is stronger
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #4345
country flag ma re

A fun fact: Tomljanovic never played Friedsam on either the pro or the junior circuit eventhough they're just a year apart.
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #4346
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #4347
country flag ma re

Lost to Friedsam 4 & 4, not exactly a surprise, and judging by the stats it was a comfortable win for the German - her 1st serve % was at 68, Ajla won points off of just 29% of those serves by Friedsam and ALF also won 12 points more in total. That's quite a few for a seemingly close scoreline.

Anyway, good luck in Taipei Ajla.
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 08:22 AM   #4348
ajmo!

Hmm..Not liking this
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #4349
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

ajla was 0 for 5 on bps saved. that shows a poor mental match...
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:23 AM   #4350
country flag ma re

Taipei draw, singles & doubles R1:

Van Uytvanck v Puchkova
Kudryavtseva v Tomljanovic

Raina/Tomljanovic v Chan/Chan

A very nice singles draw, Ajla has a positive h2h against all of the potential opponents for the first two rounds, and a horrible dobules draw (Chan/Chan are the 2nd seeds). Overall I'm OK with this.

Good luck Ajla
Closed Thread