Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 281 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 01:18 PM   #4201
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

i don't mind her playing these matches to get some confidence. she has a great chance to get her ranking up in australia
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 02:07 PM   #4202
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really undestand this results this summer.
Like losing to Zhao, Hibi, or Rogowska.

I thought she would be beating those girls easily now when she's so high in rankings.
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #4203
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Don't understand why Ajla didn't enter 50k Saguenay . List is quite weak, and it's indoors.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #4204
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations to Ajla, our new highest ranked player from next monday

And she will most probably end year as our No.1
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #4205
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Let's hope she rises even more on her own merit (rather than depending on others to fall).
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #4206
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

I am so surprised to see Ajla on WTA 125 Nanjing entry list

But happy

She will probably play another 125K week after
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #4207
ajmo!

I guess it's a good move.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #4208
ajmo!

SHe's again in strugle against weak player.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #4209
ajmo!

Got it together. in last 3 games lost only one point
6-2
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #4210
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

62 62

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 06:01 AM   #4211
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Very likely new CH ranking
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #4212
ajmo!

Ajla still to play her R2, but Boserup is waiting in QF.
And she seems to be in the form of her life.
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #4213
country flag vladekCRO

It looks like this could be Ajla's last tournament in 2013.
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #4214
ajmo!

why?
she'll play 2 wta 125k's in asia
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #4215
country flag vladekCRO

OMG, I'm such an idiot I totally forgot on WTA 125K's