Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 240 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #3586
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
one step at a time. she's never qualified for the main draw of a slam, but i think she'll be the favorite in her section at this point
She's defending only 21 point till the end of the year. I'm sorry but if she don't take advantage of that fact and a fact that she is playing constantly well, then she'll never be top 100 or top 50 player. And if we take in consider her talent than that's not highly possible.
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #3587
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Nice win. Flipkens has perfect game for grass... Her results on clay are not important for this match at all.
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #3588
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

I was disappointed when I saw I would miss this streamed match (I seriously have been waiting forever to see how she plays), and for good reason.

Highlights here (http://t.co/sHWARU1mlB), but will a match replay be available anywhere?

Last edited by RU90 : Jun 10th, 2013 at 05:40 PM.
RU90 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #3589
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

"I think my serve was a big factor today," Tomljanovic said. "I was serving so well that I felt very comfortable on the return. I didn't feel much pressure and could maybe go for a little more with my returns.

"She was actually playing really well at the beginning, but my serve really helped me out and then I also got lucky on a few points here and there."

Last year, Tomljanovic, a former junior No.4, suffered two bouts of mononucleosis and elected to sit out virtually the entire second half of the season. It was not an easy decision, but one the 20-year-old believes is now paying dividends.

"Physically, I'm still not quite where I want to be yet," she added. "But I'm getting stronger with every tournament. It's a horrible illness and lots of players, like Mario Ancic, have been forced out of tennis because of it.

"I actually talked to Mario's brother and he said not to rush back. It ended up being my smartest decision to take the rest of the season off and just to prepare for 2013."

Source: WTA
RU90 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #3590
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #3591
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday Ajla almost became Croatian #3 - Petra Martic struggled in her R1 match in a Nottingham challenger, and if she would've lost, Ajla would've taken her over in the rankings. Currently Ajla is 5 points behind, but if she somehow wins today and Petra doesn't tomorrow, they will swap places.

(Ajla currently 20 points behind Petra, earned 25 so far in Birmingham, another win would get her total to 40 points this week; Petra won 10 so far in Nottingham, another win would give her 18)
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #3592
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

It seems Flipper was injured during her Bundesliga match this weekend, we shall see how serious it was.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #3593
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Ajla on court in a few minutes! Good luck
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #3594
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Unfortunately not, rain delay in Birmingham
yenac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #3595
country flag ma re

Right on time Let's hope it won't last very long.
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #3596
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

covers are on
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #3597
country flag ma re

Let me guess...it'll rain for the rest of the day and then tomorrow Ajla won't be on a show court Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #3598
ajmo!

I guess they would put first seed on CC even with that.
There are no Brits left and I'm sure she would play first match on CC tomorrow.
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #3599
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

I doubt it, Flipkens is the top seed, don't believe that they're gonna move her from show court.
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #3600
country flag ma re

No play before 18:15 CET.
Closed Thread