Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 226 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #3376
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

i think it has more to do with the fact that she is starting to pull out these tough matches. obviously, she can play much better, but at least her mentality has improved
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #3377
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
i think it has more to do with the fact that she is starting to pull out these tough matches. obviously, she can play much better, but at least her mentality has improved
Yep , definitely an improvement in that department.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #3378
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

They are playing doubles semis now on central court, stream is on

4-2
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #3379
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
They are playing doubles semis now on central court, stream is on

4-2
Were they up 42? Looks like they lost the first set 46
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #3380
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

and were up 2:0 in 2nd and now 2:2.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #3381
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Tomljanovic/ Rogers - Cohen/ Maria 46 57

Tomorrow final against S. Zhang [8] (135)

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:39 AM   #3382
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Win it all Ajla!!!!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:21 AM   #3383
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

So it's 8 PM CET, hopefully with a solid stream again; good job Ajla! It's a shame for doubles, but not a huge surprise, cause the other team is quite good in doubles, particularly Malek who was once #71 on the doubles list. Overall I'm happy they made it close. As for singles, h2h is 1-1 with Ajla's loss coming as the result of an injury (earlier this year), while she also won 2 years ago on hard in the QF of Grapevine, it was 3 & 5. Of course, this being the final I'm not expecting it to be drama-free and a 3-setter wouldn't surprise me. Besides a win for Ajla, the only thing I'm hopefull for today is good weather cause I'm not sure I'll be able to watch if the match starts with more than an hour of delay.

Anyway, AJMO AJLA
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 08:34 AM   #3384
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Hope Ajla is ready for final after 6 sets played yesterday.
And, of course, bravo Ajla for another 3rd set tb win! It looks like she fought really hard!
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 10:48 AM   #3385
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Really some great form from Ajla this year! Second challenger final, good luck!
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 02:49 PM   #3386
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

She started 2013 as world number 495, now at the end of April she'll be around 150 which is also close to her CH. Impressive
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:07 PM   #3387
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Two hours till start

This is great opportunity for Ajla as she doesn't have title in singles bigger than 25K. Her CH ranking is 145, if she wins today she will be ranked No.152 and only about 16 points away from new CH ranking.

GL Ajla, finish this already excellent week with some top quality stuff
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 05:20 PM   #3388
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

hope it isn't too windy today...40 minutes till the start
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 05:25 PM   #3389
country flag vladekCRO

Stream is already on, wind does not look strong
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 05:27 PM   #3390
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone post link for stream here please?
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread