Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 224 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #3346
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

Ajla's forehand

won 62 76

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F

Last edited by volume3d : Apr 20th, 2013 at 03:48 PM.
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #3347
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Way too many drama, but Ajla won 7-6

Shame we won't see her semis match, but I hope that we will watch her tomorrow two times
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #3348
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Oh, still choking but good that she won
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #3349
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Great run so far until SF! After her performances in Miami, it was kinda expected but it is always great when you fulfill expectations as it doesn't happen every time!
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #3350
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

In semis against Alison Riske
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #3351
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

There was unfortunatelly way too much wind today, so neither of the two could show their best, but the important thing is that Ajla won. She failed to serve it out twice (for those of you who haven't watched) and blew I think 4 match points in the tie-break, so it was not exactly a pretty match. Players were both on and off, at pretty much the same level, which showed in the end result of this deciding set. I can't really point out something particularly interesting to comment, as it was quite difficult to follow the match, with streaming quality somewhat lower than yesterday (blurred parts of the screen every 30 seconds or so, impossible to read the scoreboard, no sound at all...), a lot of wind and constant interruptions that I experienced from family, friends etc. Here's hoping Ajla wins the semis today and we see her in a better performance, and with a slightly better streaming, tomorrow - hopefully not later than 1 PM local time
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #3352
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm, not too convincing by the looks of the score, but she doesn't deal well with the wind. another tb won though, which is good. any idea of how to get the score for her semi?
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #3353
country flag vladekCRO

No way that match vs. Riske started already

Probably in 2-3 hours
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #3354
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Weather looks good, they should play both SF's on CC. But surely that wont happen.
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #3355
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

^^ that's what i'm hoping for...
especially because Alexa and Allison had to play a full match today. I'm sure Allison wanted the extra hour or two to rest
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #3356
ajmo!

they started ajla down 2-3
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #3357
country flag vladekCRO

I expected that they will give more time to Riske

Bad news, Ajla lost first set
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #3358
ajmo!

ajla 4-1.. i'm so annoyed watching empty cc on stream
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #3359
country flag croat123

me too
keep going ajla. this is a big match
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #3360
ajmo!

20 min since last update
Closed Thread