Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 221 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 18th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #3301
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

61 60

Next: A. Kiick

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 18th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #3302
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Ajla has been absolutely on fire since her comeback

*If* she keeps it up, she'll almost certainly break into the top 100
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 03:13 AM   #3303
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

First round | Tomljanovic/ Rogers - Will/ Muhamed [4] 36 61 10-7

Grande Ajla !

ITF Dothan, SAD 50.000 $ 2. round

A. Tomljanovic (171) - A. Kiick [wc] (323)
Tomljanovic/ Rogers - Brengle/ Glatch

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★

Last edited by Greco : Apr 18th, 2013 at 04:12 AM.
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 04:01 AM   #3304
country flag Bae1ayri7c

Bae1ayri7c is an unknown quantity at this point

We have new youngster!!!! And she's very very young!!!!
Bae1ayri7c is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #3305
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

What a demolition - way to go Ajla! I was hoping for a win, but not knowing the current form of MLDB had no idea what to expect really. Hope she can keep this up for a few, say 6 or 7, more matches

Ajmo Ajla
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #3306
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Now, kick some ass.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #3307
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic day for Ajla

She plays on Stadium court today, so there will be a stream
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #3308
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Fantastic day for Ajla

She plays on Stadium court today, so there will be a stream
Link please !
Thank you !
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #3309
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

il try to follow her match today, anyway, do you know if she is enough ranked to come to rome to play qualies ?

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #3310
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

very excited for ajla's match today

stream will be here http://www.wtvy.com/live
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #3311
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

don't know about rome...the MD cut off is #46
maybe if she wins here, she'll be ranked high enough next week (which is the week i believe the rome Q list comes out)
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #3312
country flag croat123

Hmmm she'd be ranked about 154 if she took the title. I don't think it's enough for Rome. I hope she plays at least a few matches on red clay before RG though
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #3313
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Is this stream good for you? Mine is like slow motion stream

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #3314
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

HERE IT IS WORKING FINe, its just annoying i cant hear the sound of the ball when it is hit, but its still ok i can see the match..

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #3315
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Ajla won 7-6 6-0

1/4 final against Rogers or Bencic

Win this Ajla
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread