Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 220 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #3286
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
Does anyone know whether Ajla will be staying in the US this year to play the green clay/Hartru ITFs instead of going to Europe prior to RG? Reason I ask is that she is presently entered at Charlottesville the week of 4/22 and my local ITF at Indian Harbour Beach is the week of 4/29, and I was hoping she'd be there. EL is due out tomorrow but obviously players can withdraw for some time after that. Anyone keep up with her schedule and know for sure?
Unfortunately Ajla is not one of the players who keeps her fans informed about details such as schedule, so we can only speculate. However, I'd be pretty certain (about 99.9%) that she will enter RG qualies, because this year she's been in a form of her life, so it wouldn't make sense to skip a grand slam at such a time. However, that doesn't mean that she won't play this one or that one of the US ITF's, as there's more than a month left until RG, so you can at least hope. Sorry that I couldn't have been of more help
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #3287
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Unfortunately Ajla is not one of the players who keeps her fans informed about details such as schedule, so we can only speculate. However, I'd be pretty certain (about 99.9%) that she will enter RG qualies, because this year she's been in a form of her life, so it wouldn't make sense to skip a grand slam at such a time. However, that doesn't mean that she won't play this one or that one of the US ITF's, as there's more than a month left until RG, so you can at least hope. Sorry that I couldn't have been of more help

Thanks for the response!

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #3288
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Ajla's on the EL for IHB! Hope she will play here!

'
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 08:11 AM   #3289
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

She's on the list. I think Caracas 25k would be better decision since she would probably be #1 seed. And once everybody pulls out probably last player in MD will be ranked lower than #400, so Ajla would surely pick up 50 points there.
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #3290
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

It looks like she WD
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #3291
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

damn, sorry for aravanecaravan, but also this tournaments streams all cc matches
I guess she'll play this 2 50k's and go to Europe.
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #3292
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

damn, i was really hoping she would play IHB
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #3293
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Yeah, I guess she is headed off to Europe and the red clay after Charlottesville. LOL--it didn't take her long to WD. I woke up this morning and checked the EL and poof, she was gone. Hopefully she can make the most of her good run and qualify for RG.

'
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #3294
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

(1)Coco Vandeweghe (USA) v Q
Shelby Rogers (USA) v Q
(wc)Allie Kiick (USA) v (wc)Sachia Vickery (USA)
(6)Michelle Larcher De Brito (POR) v (SR)Ajla Tomljanovic (CRO)

GL Ajla

Ajla and Michelle played each other three times.

2011 $50,000 Kansas City, MO USA Hard TOMLJANOVIC 4-6 1-6
2011 $25,000 Clearwater, FL USA Hard TOMLJANOVIC 3-6 6-4 2-6
2012 Wimbledon GBR Grass LARCHER DE BRITO 7-5 3-1 RET
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #3295
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

This would actually be an interesting match to see - any chance of that?
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #3296
country flag vladekCRO

Guess not, they play on Court 3

And there won't be live scoring

Last edited by vladekCRO : Apr 17th, 2013 at 05:38 PM.
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #3297
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

It's being reported on the Dothan thread that Ajla beat DeBrito 61 60
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #3298
ajmo!

Amazing
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #3299
ajmo!

R2 against American, hope for stream.
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #3300
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Great scoreline in this win!
Good luck in next round!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread