Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 215 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #3211
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
that said, flipkins is a phenomenal draw for the fourth round of miami...good luck ajla!
She's a good draw but not sure it's phenomenal at all.
At the moment she's #28 but she's been so good in last months that her quality is top 20 for sure. In August last year she had to play qualies for US Open and in June she was ranked "262. That's a huge jump and shows that her quality is huge.
Also, she won sets against Kvitova 60 and 61 in one match which shows that she's feeling great in Miami.
And also, her game is not gonna suits Ajla I feel. For somebody with no experience at this level Kvitova would have been better draw, I feel.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #3212
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
She's a good draw but not sure it's phenomenal at all.
At the moment she's #28 but she's been so good in last months that her quality is top 20 for sure. In August last year she had to play qualies for US Open and in June she was ranked "262. That's a huge jump and shows that her quality is huge.
Also, she won sets against Kvitova 60 and 61 in one match which shows that she's feeling great in Miami.
And also, her game is not gonna suits Ajla I feel. For somebody with no experience at this level Kvitova would have been better draw, I feel.
She collaborates with Clijsters since then. They are great friends and Clijsters is not official her coach but is helping and working with her a lot.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #3213
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Well, in the past years she was often regarded as an underachiever, as many expected much more of her. Turns out she is just starting to fulfill her potential. Still, considering it's the last 16 of Miami you can't ask for a much better draw. Kvitova would've probably made Ajla very nervous (a top 10, a slam champ...) so that wouldn't have been much better either.

Anyway, we have something interesting to look forward to later today
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #3214
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

match starts in 30 minutes!
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #3215
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

it also looks like there will not be a stream
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #3216
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
it also looks like there will not be a stream
Another day staring at the scoreboard
Ajla better win this in 60minutes because I'm sick of scoreboard for this month

good luck Ajla !

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #3217
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

first game ajla with 2 break points
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #3218
ajmo!

And breaks to 15 Ajla *1-0
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #3219
ajmo!

4-4
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #3220
country flag croat123

after they traded breaks early, it is now 4-4
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #3221
country flag croat123

4-5
gotta hold now, so we all know what's going to happen...
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #3222
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Funny how Ajla can only hold serve when she is behind in a match.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #3223
country flag croat123

thank god, 5-5
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #3224
country flag croat123

not doing a lot on the return at the moment...
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #3225
country flag croat123

5-6