Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 213 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 06:00 PM   #3181
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

and yes, i want to see her stream too !!

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

WTA 2014 Saviors : Keys 6-1 6-4, Cibulkova 6-3 6-0, Mladenovic 7-6 6-4, tennis died, Cornet 6-1, 1-1 ret.
Madoka is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 06:04 PM   #3182
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

bravo ajla

she has to use those break point more often

i hope kvitova is next..
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 06:06 PM   #3183
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

I still can't believe Ajla made it to 4th round. This is an epic victory!
Svizac is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 06:15 PM   #3184
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you fucking kidding me??? She won!!!! I can't believe it. Knew I should have gone Saturday instead of Friday
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 06:17 PM   #3185
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
Are you fucking kidding me??? She won!!!! I can't believe it. Knew I should have gone Saturday instead of Friday
I'm glad you didn't.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 06:43 PM   #3186
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

If there's one Croat who isn't happy about Ajla's win today it's ... Njiric. At one point Silvia was the #6 junior in the world when Ajla was #5. She must be seriously wondering how her career got so badly derailed.
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 07:18 PM   #3187
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

When I started following the score it was 0-6 3-3 and I just hoped she would get a competitive second set (since I like Andrea and wouldn't mind seeing her win either). But this is ok too
I don't know why, but I think she has a shot if Kvitova doesn't play her best. I'm hoping for a streamed court this time
This is the kind of confidence boost that she needed.

ps. It was on the news "Ajla Tomljanović scored the best result of her career so far"
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 07:57 PM   #3188
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. This is not big. This is not huge.

This is MONUMENTAL!

Thrilled to be able to congratulate Ajla one more time. Even more so that I wasn't here to follow this drama live I can only imagine how Andrea feels after losing to someone who failed to convert somthing like 34637812946 break points. Too bad someone had to lose today, Andrea is a good kid and had more than her fair share of bad luck recently - hope she comes back soon.

But talk about an experience of a lifetime for Ajla! I wonder when was the last time that someone ranked this low reached the last 16 in Miami (I'm really interested to find out). Wonderful to see her winning some close matches for a change, but if anyone deserved it, Ajla is one of the few who definately have. Hope this'll bring her slowly to a new level of play and to a new understanding of the game.

Next match will surely be streamed, cause I don't see Flipkens winning today (even if Kvitova's form has seen better days) and this will be just an added bonus for Ajla and all of us. I honestly don't remember when was one of our girls playing in such an important match and hope Ajla has fun on the court. What else is there to do anyway

Can't wait! Good luck Ajla!
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 07:57 PM   #3189
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope this helps her change her choking ways
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 07:58 PM   #3190
country flag croat123

Flipkins just bagelled Kvitova
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 08:09 PM   #3191
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
Flipkins just bagelled Kvitova
Kvitova has breathing and asthma problems because of air in Miami...probably Flipkens is not so good !
Well I hope so

Good luck Ajla in next round !

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 08:09 PM   #3192
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

I hope Kvitova somehow wins, I would like to see match between Kvitova and Ajla.
Flipkens would beat Ajla probably and we wouldn't get stream, with Kvitova you never know.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 08:13 PM   #3193
country flag croat123

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
I'm glad you didn't.
our women are 2-17 with me watching live. only two wins: kostanic in miami qualifying and tomljanovic at a challenger in plantation, florida
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:26 PM   #3194
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Flipkens def. Kvitova, IMO chances for stream are very small
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:27 PM   #3195
country flag croat123

not only that--i think ajla had better chances against kvitova than against flipkins