Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 192 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 01:50 AM   #2866
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

From 3-0 + servis (3. set) to 4-4

Edit: Break, 5-4 !
30-0 !
30-40 cant believe

5-5

15-40, 2 bp
deuce

Last edited by Greco : Feb 26th, 2013 at 02:01 AM.
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #2867
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Shame Ajla is such a choker.
She can't possibly win anymore, too many chances missed.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 02:03 AM   #2868
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

What a choker

5-5 and Begu 3bp saved
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #2869
country flag Greco

Its over
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 02:15 AM   #2870
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

idiotic loss (again)
no other words to describe this
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 05:44 AM   #2871
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

I can't believe it She had so many chokes in her career, and then this year against Davis and now this today, ultra huge choke against Begu.
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #2872
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody call her a sport psychologist, cause this is unacceptable by any standards. She must be feeling horrible right now.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #2873
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

again? omg
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #2874
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel horrible for her, can't imagine how she feels.
What a shame she can't play even solid in situations when she is close to winning, serve is gone, shots have nothing on and brain stops functioning.
I hope she can overcome it, there were cases when players managed to do it later in their careers.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #2875
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

This only happens in big matches, when she's playing somebody who's higher ranked.
Such a shame, could and should have defeated 4th seed at WTA tournament.
But she already has in her career easy wins over the likes of Cadantu, Larsson, Tatishvili, Lucic, Scheepers(61 62), Pervak, Ula (62 61) and she clearly is a good player, and able to play on all surfaces.

But the story of her career:
2009:
Makarska: lost to Savic 26 76 67
Mexico City lost to Hargin 64 67 57
2010;
FC lost to Halep 76 16 67
WTA Miami: lost to Shvedova 76 67 57
Jackson: lost to Siegemund 57 61 57
2011:
Memphis: lost to Rodina 06 61 67
Miami: lost to Hampton 63 57 06
Birmingham: lost to Morita 36 63 67
Quebec: lost to Hantuchova 06 62 46
Grapevine: lost to Nara 06 61 67
2012:
New Braunfels: lost to M.D.Marino 64 57 57
2013:
Midland: lost to Davis 36 62 67
Acapulco: lost to Begu 26 63 57

And she was up in most of these matches, or a set and a break or a break or two in third.
She's got huge talent, can play great tennis and she's for me as talented as Stephens or some other a lot higher ranked players are.
If she gets her head together she can be a solid top 50 player at least.
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #2876
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

It's weird. She seems pretty determined and focused. She knows what she wants.

I really hope she manages to finally get it together and make use of the raw talent that she has. So much potential to be a great player. I'd love to at least see her as a regular GS main draw player.

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #2877
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

WC for Indian Wells Qualifying

They really like Ajla there and in Miami

2009. - WC MD Indian Wells
2010. - WC MD Indian Wells
2010. - WC MD Miami
2011. - WC MD Miami
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #2878
country flag Greco

Ajla win

WTA Acapulco 1. round
Tomljanovic/ Falconi - Minella/ Moulton (1) 62 75
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #2879
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

the 2010 loss to shvedova in miami was the worst of the bunch imo. so many mps (and shvedova then ended up making the QF)
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #2880
ajmo!

Is shenay perry her coach? That would be funny because ajla beat her in 2010 and also perry had her last pro win over... Ajla!
Closed Thread