Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 191 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 05:48 PM   #2851
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Indeed. I can't remember when was the last time we had 5 girls at once in WTA events.
6- Lucic in Florinapolis MD
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 06:13 PM   #2852
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Wow, I forgot Lucic

This is probably a record, I doubt that we had before so much players playing in same week on WTA level.
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 06:29 PM   #2853
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Very exciting ! Good luck to all of our girls ... I need at least one QF next week

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:18 AM   #2854
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder which of those tournaments will have streaming available. I think KL had it last year, not sure about Acapulco and Florianopolis is a new event so don't have a clue either...
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:59 AM   #2855
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Ajla isn't in QD . . . I don't know what's happening, she said on twitter that she is going to Acapulco
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 01:03 PM   #2856
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Ajla isn't in QD . . . I don't know what's happening, she said on twitter that she is going to Acapulco
Haven't looked what it might be about, but maybe because she's using a protected ranking...? Could it be enough for MD?
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 02:36 PM   #2857
country flag vladekCRO

Well, her protected ranking is about No.150 and it looks like last player in is Birnerova (129.)

Maybe she got MD WC
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:53 PM   #2858
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

interesting. she would be in brazil md but pulled out, i hope she got wc for acapulco
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:59 PM   #2859
country flag ma re

MD WC for Acapulco is a possibility. Stranger things have happened (like all those WC's for Miami she was getting as a 15-16 y.o.).
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #2860
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

she in the double draw... (with falconi, please the top seeds first round)
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #2861
country flag vladekCRO

Irina Camelia Begu in R1

Extremely tough draw, both singles and doubles
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #2862
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

oh well, at least she is playing. maybe she will surprise us this time (i guess she surprised us in bogota though )
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:33 AM   #2863
country flag ma re

A rough draw really, Begu is not the type of player that Ajla likes to face. Fingers crossed!
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 08:20 AM   #2864
country flag vladekCRO

Begu is coming back after she injured her shoulder in Pattaya, she probably won't be on top level so Ajla could have a chance.
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 01:44 AM   #2865
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

26 01*

EDIT: *4-2 (2 set)

5-2

Edit2: Set and break in III. !
26 63 10 !

Last edited by Greco : Feb 26th, 2013 at 02:16 AM.
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread