Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Page 159 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 15th, 2011, 10:02 AM   #2371
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

no dubai
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2011, 08:03 AM   #2372
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Ajla is playing Brisbane qualies. It's against Minella in R1. Good luck, Ajla!
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 01:43 PM   #2373
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Time to see if she improved.
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 02:43 PM   #2374
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

GL ajla!!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 04:58 PM   #2375
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

go for the maindraw!!
Chilenaitor is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 08:27 PM   #2376
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Time to see if she improved.
LOL Is it possible for a player to improve in 1 month?

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 09:26 PM   #2377
ajmo!

Well, she had some time off. We all know it's not about improving your game in terms of how good your strokes are, you need longer period to do that. And she's been improving in that area for quite some time. But now she needs to clear her head and maybe get some luck to get it going.
Yes, a month off can help you improve a lot(mental).
I'm not saying she should beat Clijsters or something, but to it would be time to make it to MD once.
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 05:45 AM   #2378
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

It looks like Ajla didn't show up. Minella is playing against Duque-Marino right now.
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 12:32 PM   #2379
ajmo!

Probably got injured or sick.
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 03:25 PM   #2380
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

great start to the year for croatian women
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 05:10 PM   #2381
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
great start to the year for croatian women
IKR. And now it looks like Martic has withdrawn from Brisbane.
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 06:09 PM   #2382
country flag Karolina_Sprem

Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of

She withdrew all Austrlian season due to mononucleosis and already back in USA. Get well soon Ajla!!

..Karolina Sprem...
Ana Konjuh
..Ajla Tomljanovic...
...Petra Kvitova...
...Sesil Karatantcheva...
Karolina_Sprem is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 07:03 PM   #2383
ajmo!

So she took a long trip to Australia just to find out she won't be playing tennis again soon. F.uck. source?
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 07:10 PM   #2384
country flag Karolina_Sprem

Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
So she took a long trip to Australia just to find out she won't be playing tennis again soon. F.uck. source?
Sorry but what did you want to say?! She found out that over there and your comment is VERY mean!!
Private source!!

..Karolina Sprem...
Ana Konjuh
..Ajla Tomljanovic...
...Petra Kvitova...
...Sesil Karatantcheva...
Karolina_Sprem is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 02:43 AM   #2385
country flag networthy

Our players are off to a very inauspicious start this year
Closed Thread