Jelena Dokic Ranking Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2008, 04:28 AM   #16
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of
Re: Jelena Dokic Ranking Thread

That is fantastic news and great calculations there xcrtbckhnd!
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2008, 10:58 AM   #17
country flag powerbackhand

powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of

how high is she now in terms of australias rankings????/Soon she will be the Aussie no1
powerbackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 11:15 AM   #18
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerbackhand View Post
how high is she now in terms of australias rankings????/Soon she will be the Aussie no1
lol a while to go yet
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2008, 12:56 AM   #19
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Dokic is 318
next week she gets Caserta and Strasbourg points

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2008, 12:58 AM   #20
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerbackhand View Post
She's now 9th among ranked Aussies.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2008, 01:02 AM   #21
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
She's now 9th among ranked Aussies.
What ? 9th ? Is it possible that Australia has 9 players in top300 ?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2008, 01:07 AM   #22
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

OMG with her ranking 271 now she is indeed 9th Aussie, well 8th since Pratt retired. Well, with this tempo, Jelena will be Aussie #4 soon. I think t his is still a great achievement, since she played 5 tournaments this year and started as unranked.
Old May 19th, 2008, 02:22 AM   #23
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like some of you are surprised that there are as many as Aussies as there are ranked in the top 300, we aren't as bad as some of you think
You still have to include Pratty, but Jelena is 8th amongst ''Active Australians'' ... if Rodionova and Gajdosova were officially recognised as Australians by the ITF, then Jelena would be ranked 11th.
Still, I think Jelena will be ranked 5th (excluding Rodionova and Gajdosova) after Wimbledon, somewhere in the top 300
Old May 19th, 2008, 11:50 AM   #24
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Of course when you're ranked lower, it's easier to climb fast. When Jelena hits the top 150-200, adding 25 points isn't going to give her a giant ranking boost like it does now. Still, every improvement makes it easier for her to get into higher-quality tournaments with more points on offer, and as long as she keeps working on her game and her fitness, I'm sure she'll keep right on climbing steadily.

Unless she disappears again!
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2008, 11:53 AM   #25
country flag Just Do It

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
Of course when you're ranked lower, it's easier to climb fast. When Jelena hits the top 150-200, adding 25 points isn't going to give her a giant ranking boost like it does now. Still, every improvement makes it easier for her to get into higher-quality tournaments with more points on offer, and as long as she keeps working on her game and her fitness, I'm sure she'll keep right on climbing steadily.

Unless she disappears again!
True. She has to win Wimbledon now and get 1000 points
Old May 19th, 2008, 05:06 PM   #26
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Jelena climbs a MASSIVE 113 places this week to have a ranking of #318. Keep climbing JD .

List has been updated.
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2008, 05:57 PM   #27
country flag Slutati
The Most Lovely Member

Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute

Well the ranking doesn't matter, it's obvious Jelena is the best Australian player
Slutati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2008, 06:25 AM   #28
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

May 26th Rankings have been released

Jelena now sits at No.269
Old May 25th, 2008, 06:34 AM   #29
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Movin' on up, bitches.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2008, 08:24 AM   #30
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Her highest rank since April 2005
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote