Alexis King Cheering Thread - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 08:28 PM   #211
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Alexis King Cheering Thread

10k Gainesville:

R1: King vs. (WC)Li

go alexis, get some wins this time!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:56 AM   #212

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: King def. (WC)Li 75 76
R2: King vs. (2)Alves

congrats alexis. and gl in R2, get the upset!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:05 AM   #213

R2: (2)Alves def. King 64 57 61

so close. had hoped for a win! better luck next time!

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #214

25k Rock Hill:

QR1: (14)King vs. Garcia

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:45 AM   #215

QR1: (14)King def. Garcia 63 60
QR2: (14)King vs. Johnson

go alexis, get to the main draw this time! two more matches to go!

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #216

QR2: (14)King def. Johnson 64 63
QR3: (14)King vs. Cako

come on alexis, one more match to go!

Last edited by coetzergambill : Oct 17th, 2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #217

QR3: Cako def. (14)King 63 63

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:22 AM   #218

25k Florence:

QR1: (4)King vs. bye
QR2: (4)King vs. Stewart

come on alexis, qualify this time!

Last edited by coetzergambill : Oct 23rd, 2012 at 09:47 AM.
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 09:47 AM   #219

QR2: (4)King def. Stewart 63 62
QR3: (4)King vs. (10)Chirico

one more win alexis!

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #220

QR3: (4)King def. (10)Chirico 64 67 62
R1: (Q)King vs. (LL)Tedjakusuma

congrats for qualifying. gl in R1, could have been worse.

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 07:27 AM   #221

R1: (LL)Tedjakusuma def. (Q)King 61 62

at least she qualified this time!

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #222

25k Innisbrook:

QR1: King def. (WC)Lashway 64 62
QR2: Bencic def. King 62 64

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:36 AM   #223

25k Port St. Lucie:

QR1: King def. (WC)Castaneda 64 61
QR2: King vs. (1)Eguchi

go alexis, get the upset!

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #224

QR2: (1)Eguchi def. King 46 62 61

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #225

just realized alexis is playing doubles this week for the first time in ages. gl, get some wins!

R1: (WC)King/Lawrence vs. (2)Fichman/Zhang