Jie and Zi doubles cheering thread! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2008, 10:40 PM   #31
country flag zhangxian22

zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jie and Zi doubles cheering thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillary4ever View Post
Zi and Jie face the Spanish team of Arantxa Parra Santonja and Carla Suarez Navarro in the first round of Wimbledon.

Time to get over your hispanophobia and win a match against a Spanish team
I doubt it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2008, 01:44 AM   #32
country flag Sassy-Na

Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute

i am not worried with their first round opponent. just worries about vera/vesina in R2

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO and Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim and WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Sassy-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 11:57 PM   #33
country flag Sassy-Na

Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute

good luck to ur 08 Wim WD R1 match today, yan/zheng

Little-Jie(06" AO and Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim and WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 11:54 PM   #34
country flag Sassy-Na

yan/zheng def spanish team 6-4 6-2

Old Jun 28th, 2008, 12:39 AM   #35
country flag Sassy-Na

good luck to ur 08 Wim R2 match today, yan/zheng

Old Jun 29th, 2008, 12:46 AM   #36
country flag Sassy-Na

yan/zheng def vera/vesnina 6-3 6-2

Old Jun 30th, 2008, 03:35 AM   #37
country flag Sassy-Na

good luck to ur WD R3 match today, yan/zheng.

Old Jun 30th, 2008, 06:05 AM   #38
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they can win it all now
Maybe Jie can get the Wimbledon double Singles & Women's Doubles

Ai Sugiyama. Jie Zheng. Zi Yan. Tamira Paszek.
Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
AJZ. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 06:48 PM   #39
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Makarova and Sfar d. Zi and Jie 75 64 Pretty disappointing.

Asian-Goat-Na Li: 2011 FO Champion + 2011 & 2013 AO runner-up

Little-Jie, Serena Zhang, Evil-Sai, Pusher-Shu, Giant-Duan, Sucky-Wang and Miao-Miao.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 06:51 PM   #40
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute

Vastly disappointing.
They fought well but not well enough in the last game.
I feel Zi let Jie down at times, but at times Jie too. But I think they were aiming mor at Zi when possible...
I'm so crushed They served for the first set, too... What the hell man.

Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 12:11 AM   #41
country flag Sassy-Na

a bit unlucky, jie's or yan's the string of the racquet was broken when she hit the ball and made an UE because of that. then they got broken and lost in the first set

Old Jul 1st, 2008, 09:54 AM   #42
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice

Yep, I was there yesterday (seems like a lot of the forum were watching; we should have organised a day out!?).
To be fair I thought Sfar volleyed very well, but Jie really carried Zi yesterday.
Zi needs to learn to lob more; she just seemed to try and blast the ball at the other girls, who were so close to the net I was screaming to myself "LOB THEM!!"
I'll post a link to some of the photo's I took yesterday.
Saw Jie win her singles, very well played.
Wished her luck afterwards & she smiled and said thanks.
CANADA8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 12:25 PM   #43
country flag AJZ.

aww lucky you
But yes I kind of agree, Zi wasn't too strong yesterday, but I think there's a gap in the mentality of the two at the moment :S

Old Jul 1st, 2008, 11:41 PM   #44
country flag Sassy-Na

zi

Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:50 AM   #45
country flag Sassy-Na

zheng jie said yan/zheng this team is still one of the favourites to win the gold medal of the Olympics. they are gonna to have one month intensive training between Wimbledon and Olympics.