Ed? Nicolas? Jerome? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 05:26 AM   #1
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
Ed? Nicolas? Jerome?

Are you still around, my friends?

I miss you

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 06:50 AM   #2
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Jerome can be found lurking around the place

But what happened to Ed and Nicolas? Where are you guys!

I miss them too
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2002, 09:13 PM   #3
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
Oh hi Terry

I also miss talking to you but not as much because you're just not all that special

Ed?

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 12:15 PM   #4
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
pfff....you will change your username to GoTez pretty soon Just to show how much you truly love moi

Ed???????????? where for art thou?????

As for Nicolas, he has always been an 'elusive' one
Old Aug 8th, 2002, 12:39 PM   #5
country flag Scotso

Old Aug 10th, 2002, 03:12 AM   #6
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Tis me, oh fair one! I have been out yonder in search of Tibalt whom I truly love.

*I know I have to brush up on my Shakespeare*

Seriously I'm just taking a break, my friends. I do miss you guys terribly but these friggin popup screens are driving me nuts! Besides Sandrine hasn't entered a tournament in a while so I thought I'd take a little hiatus also. I'll probably start posting more as we get closer to Flushing Meadows.

Anyone know when her next tournament is?
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2002, 03:51 AM   #7
country flag TS

Well look what the cat dragged in

Ed, Im just glad you're OK...was getting worried

Its so nice to see your name again
Old Aug 10th, 2002, 06:51 PM   #8
country flag Scotso

Nope, Ed, no news on Sandrine. I guess she's training hard!

I know, the popups are crappola... but the slowness is even worse. I'm glad to hear from you m'friend!

Don't have too much fun

Old Aug 10th, 2002, 09:28 PM   #9
country flag Kaelin

Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of
Hi pretty guys
I was in holidays in my grandmother's place where there is no computer
I terribly miss you and hope to talk with you later(now i'm in a friend's place)
Ed,did you recieve my pm ,

Big kisses to you all ,Sandrine's marines
Old Aug 11th, 2002, 05:13 AM   #10
country flag Scotso

Welcome back, Nico! We really missed you

Old Aug 14th, 2002, 12:58 AM   #11
country flag Kaelin

Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of
Hope we'll have some news from Sandrine soon
Don't forget to keep the forum alive
everywhere Scotounet
Old Aug 21st, 2002, 09:54 AM   #12
country flag Mateo Mathieu
Aliasholic

Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute

♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎

Mateo Mathieu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2002, 02:58 AM   #13
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Old Aug 22nd, 2002, 04:06 AM   #14
country flag GoSandrine

Also, Nico's here....

He was just to lazy to sign on as himself so I'll say hi for him.

hi

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 05:31 PM   #15
country flag Scotso

you guys have fun at the Open!