Marion Claytoli on mission! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2008, 08:58 PM   #31
country flag Schnyderfreak

Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of
Re: Marion Claytoli on mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Marion is getting fitter:...as if I needed any further temptation.
Just wait untill the clay season is over and she is in lean and mean mode for wimbledon.
Ultimate work out this clay courting at 25 degrees for about three hours per match.And indeed she's still beautiful even if she weighed 10kg more(what we off course dont wish her to be)

True follower of
Vera Zvonareva Jelena Jankovic Marion Bartoli

Official Fysio/blister patcher of the DONT KNOCK THE DOK!!

Jelena Dokic She's back!!!!
Schnyderfreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2008, 11:14 PM   #32
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Excllent report Iceland! Thanks.
Old May 6th, 2008, 11:26 PM   #33
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorcerer View Post
It is becoming clear Miss Bartoli is the thinking man's crumpet!
I promise I wont bite this time.. But I sure could do with a sugar rush tonight.
Old May 7th, 2008, 08:13 PM   #34
country flag Poova

Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute

Marion vs. Agnes If only Agnes was in her shitty form from earlier this year still... but she's so good on clay.

Good luck Marion!
Poova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2008, 09:48 PM   #35
country flag Schnyderfreak

Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of

AAAALLLLEEEEZZZ MARION!!!
Good luck against Agnes tommorrow, just play aggresively and sharp from the start like against Safarova and there are always chances for you.Give it all you've got and you will know how good your game level is at this moment.

True follower of
Vera Zvonareva Jelena Jankovic Marion Bartoli

Official Fysio/blister patcher of the DONT KNOCK THE DOK!!

Jelena Dokic She's back!!!!
Schnyderfreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2008, 10:08 PM   #36
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Marion, a tough match tomorrow. Sadly I doubt it will be shown on ES .

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2008, 12:55 PM   #37
country flag sorcerer

sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light

Amazing start. Marion's serve already in action. Five first serves later and its 1-0 (game to 15).

Then Marion breaks to 15 to lead 2-0.
Old May 8th, 2008, 12:58 PM   #38
country flag sorcerer

sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light

Now the opposite. Three second serves later and Szavay breaks back. game to 15. Now 2-1*
Old May 8th, 2008, 01:02 PM   #39
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad that she couldn't keep the advantage, it looks like it's hot in Berlin. Marion has to make this match quick if she wants to win.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old May 8th, 2008, 01:05 PM   #40
country flag Iceland
From island to island

A good game from Marion with pts won on 2nd serve .

Old May 8th, 2008, 01:07 PM   #41
country flag sorcerer

Old May 8th, 2008, 01:10 PM   #42
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Marion breaks for 4/2. She needs an effective serve now! Allez !

Old May 8th, 2008, 01:13 PM   #43
country flag sorcerer

Important point she took there at 0-30 2nd serve. But oh 15-40..
Old May 8th, 2008, 01:18 PM   #44
country flag Iceland
From island to island

5/2 miss Bartoli after saving 3 BPs. Allez!

Old May 8th, 2008, 01:20 PM   #45
country flag sorcerer

She came through that somehow despite the two dfs.