Marion Claytoli on mission! - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2008, 05:16 PM   #136
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of
Re: Marion Claytoli on mission!

@ Super_Marion, I tried thinking of something to say and there was nothing. You're right, you can tell everyone is depressed because this thread has barely moved in days...

Anyway, cheer up everyone. Maybe Marion just needs a rest to forget about this year so far, and come back refreshed for the grass season. *crosses fingers and toes*

MA-RI-ON! MA-RI-ON!

Help me out here people, I am trying
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2008, 09:31 PM   #137
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

OK...you asked for it!...I had a strange dream the other day where a gal from your royal nation came to visit my country to blow off some steam and relax after some terrible results by her favorite tennis player.She was obviously extremely bright and ordinarily wouldn't have given me the time of day but she contracted me to serve as a tour guide for her upon bumping into me at the airport.I agreed and eventually took her,near the end of the tour,to one of our top-notch cervezerias(for non-Spanish speakers,that's a brewery where you may sample the goods and also enjoy some excellent food dishes)so that she could wash away her sorrows....a few quality brews later,I helped her see that fanship of her tennis heroine--as with friendship--doesn't require complete AVOIDANCE of tough times,it means remaining loyal AND hopeful even when these hardships occur...and then the brews lowered her reservations quite a bit and she leaned close to me and....it was a lovely 30 seconds spent until my alarm went off....I wonder what would've happened next(?????)...hmmmmm.......VAMOS,Marion!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartoli's Boy View Post
@ Super_Marion, I tried thinking of something to say and there was nothing. You're right, you can tell everyone is depressed because this thread has barely moved in days...

Anyway, cheer up everyone. Maybe Marion just needs a rest to forget about this year so far, and come back refreshed for the grass season. *crosses fingers and toes*

MA-RI-ON! MA-RI-ON!

Help me out here people, I am trying

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:17 AM   #138
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Umbrella emoticon.. Never seen that! A rainbow one at that! lol. How verrry, umm, Brighton.

Anyone going to Wimby? I was considering getting a Marion tshirt lol.
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:09 PM   #139

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

I wish I could go. My aunt and uncle will be going to the Ladies' final, which they get tickets for every year from their tennis club. I am always so envious.

If you're going, you must take lots of pics of Marion training and stuff. Oh and at least one of you in your Marion T-shirt, haha, if you're not too shy.
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 07:20 PM   #140

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

ok lol.

I'm just going to enjoy the whole Wimbledon experience. But if I get a chance to watch Marion play, then yehman.. Of course that would be the highpoint of my year so far.

I dont want her autograph, or anything. Just to watch her play, then go back to the hotel, happy.. Especially if she wins

Ok.. Actually, I'd love her autograph, but i'm just not going to push myself forward in that way lol. You're right i'm pretty shy in public.

So It maybe a Marion tee but it's not inyerface. just very small white text on a black boob tee. Modest

You seem shy on the board Bartoli's Boy. It's sweet really
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 10:49 PM   #141

Somehow I've managed to achieve being shy on the internet as well as real life lol

I don't think I would ask anyone for an autograph either, even if I really wanted one. Wouldn't want to bother somebody who doesn't even know how I am. They might just want to be left alone?
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 05:23 AM   #142

Yeh you summed it up pretty well, That's how I feel
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 10:23 AM   #143
country flag Schnyderfreak

Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of

I guess you're right when you say they dont want to be bothered. On the other hand they also realise that they're in a position that people want their autographs and that always refusing that and pictures(kuznetsova) doesn't make a player likeable to her fans who adore her for tennis and looks.
Personally I'd be glad to watch the match take some pics from where I sit and most important just see her win and fight in the match.If that's the case my day is good and I dont want to "elbow" my way in front to get an autograph.

True follower of
Vera Zvonareva Jelena Jankovic Marion Bartoli

Official Fysio/blister patcher of the DONT KNOCK THE DOK!!

Jelena Dokic She's back!!!!
Schnyderfreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 01:27 PM   #144

It's about respecting personal boundaries.