Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2010, 04:23 AM   #121
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Kristyna makes Honorable Mention on the Czech Watch
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2010, 04:36 PM   #122
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

what´s the Czech Watch?
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 12:28 PM   #123
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
what´s the Czech Watch?
Look link below his post
dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 10:09 PM   #124
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusan993 View Post
Look link below his post

thanks! I thought the Czech Watch is a program on TV and I was asking myself which of TV Channels is showing that?
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 04:53 PM   #125
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 09:43 PM   #126
country flag Rovegun

Pliskova twins have been given a wild card for Prague Open... I read an interview with Kristyna and her goal for the rest of the season is to get into Top 100... she also said she would like to go through the 1st round in Prague...
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 09:48 PM   #127

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Are they playing any WTA in America this year? Or just US Open quallies and junior US Open?
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 10:38 PM   #128
country flag Rovegun

I think they obviously will play US Open juniors but I heard they want to play US Open qualifies.. Karolina played Wimbledon hope they will in the States...
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 01:53 AM   #129
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks! I thought the Czech Watch is a program on TV and I was asking myself which of TV Channels is showing that?

Quote:
Pliskova twins have been given a wild card for Prague Open... I read an interview with Kristyna and her goal for the rest of the season is to get into Top 100... she also said she would like to go through the 1st round in Prague...
I think it's pretty ambitious of Kris to think she can make the Top 100 this year. She has to make the Top 200 first...
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 11:05 AM   #130
country flag Rovegun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
I think it's pretty ambitious of Kris to think she can make the Top 100 this year. She has to make the Top 200 first...
you are pretty right... Kristyna should reach the top 200 at least and then she can think about top 100 but she can do it she only needs to play more WTA tours and go forward from quallies to main draw...
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 07:11 AM   #131
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

Prague Open main draw is out. in 1st round. Karolina will play against Larsson Johanna (SWE), and Kristyna will face 5th seed Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP. Hope Kristyna can do something agains AMG.
dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 04:14 PM   #132
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Man, what a burn-out: both twins crashed out in R1 Prague in front of home crowds... Too much pressure/celebrity status ?
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 10:56 AM   #133
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Portoroz Q1: Kris Pliskova def. Agnes Szatmari 67(1) 75 61!

very good fight from Kris! was break up in both first and second set tho and absolutely failed on many chances today, saved a lot of bps as well tho. solid play in the final set except for that first serve in a lot of dfs from her opponent today which helped (two dfs on BPs in the final set from Szatmari), Kris saved 0-40 at 2-1 in the final set which was very important along scoreline

good luck against Yakimova
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 11:29 AM   #134
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

That's a cute picture.

Go Kris!
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 07:12 PM   #135

Why Karolina is not playing this?