Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 08:30 AM   #1231
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
should I assume that she is a lefty version of Karolina...which everyone seems to do.
They think we can tell them apart. I can´t.

Quote:
For those following them for several years, what do you think is the reason for the large gap between them now? Is Karo better mentally?
Karo said she is more dominant and leading on court. Kris was more agressive player. Karo said about Kris that she was mentally down after loosing matches from MBs last year.
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2014, 01:00 AM   #1232
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

From Linz last year:

Thanks Tatiana

Let's see...no tattoo or racquet hints, but Karo is taller, so she's on the left.

Now I'm well and truly a fan (added to signature).
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 01:24 AM   #1233
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

I can tell just by looking at the face, Kris is more...softer? Romanesque?

my tennis blog
my personal blog my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 01:25 AM   #1234
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does anyone have a good-quality match video of Kristyna? Or should I assume that she is a lefty version of Karolina...which everyone seems to do.

For those following them for several years, what do you think is the reason for the large gap between them now? Is Karo better mentally?
You can check my video, but it's from 2011, ITF. I did record some matches at IW later,,think it's private though

my tennis blog
my personal blog my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 08:25 PM   #1235
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

With Serena's withdrawal, Karo is into the main draw of Doha.
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 12:29 PM   #1236
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 01:47 PM   #1237

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Kris failed to qualify, she's just lost her Q2 match to Petra Martic (who is in terrible form), 7-5 4-6 4-6
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 01:55 PM   #1238
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Petra saved 17/23 break points

It's going to take some more wins for Kris to get her confidence going again, though
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 02:08 PM   #1239

Old Feb 10th, 2014, 10:58 PM   #1240
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Kris still in with twin sis in Dblz
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 05:58 PM   #1241
country flag RU90

Karo will crack the top 50 after qualifying for Doha (despite losing to Flipkens). But it will be temporary, as points from Kuala Lumpur will soon come off.

Last edited by RU90 : Feb 18th, 2014 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Oops, thanks Jan_S
RU90 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 07:47 PM   #1242
country flag Jan_S

Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Karo will crack the top 50 after qualifying for Doha (despite losing to Flipkens). But it will be temporary, as points from Pattaya will soon come off.
In fact, it was Kuala Lumpur where she won last year.
Jan_S is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 09:23 AM   #1243
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Thanks to Sam Tate

Old Mar 10th, 2014, 03:16 AM   #1244
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

25K Preston

(3) Kristyna Pliskova d (6) Cagla Buyukakcay 63 76(4)

CONGRATS to Kris for winning her first title of the year
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 08:38 PM   #1245
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has disabled reputation

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote