Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2010, 11:53 AM   #106
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

*** Champion at AEGON Junior International -
Roehampton 2010 is Kristyna Pliskova. In the final she was better from
huge suprise of the tournament, girl with wild card: Tara Moore (GBR),
who wasn't able to make another suprise and beat 7th seed, Kristyna.
Final score was: 6:2 ; 6:4 for Kristyna. They have played doubles final also, but they lost 2:10 in 3rd set. Next tournament is junior
Wimbledon. Good luck
dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2010, 02:34 PM   #107
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Both twins are seeded at Wimbledon junior draw: [4] and [9], respectively. Bottom and top half...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 09:03 PM   #108
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think either should be playing anymore juniors' tournaments. What's the point?
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 11:53 AM   #109
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

Girls are playing at Wimbledon on Monday. Karolina is 4th seed and in 1st round she will play against Chanelle Van Nguyen (USA) 5th match on court 17. Kristyna, winner of last week tournament at Roehampton is 9th seed and she'll play against Andrea Gamiz (VEN) 2nd match on court 16. They will also play doubles, they ar...e 2nd seeds and in 1st round thay will play vs Lauren Herring (USA) / Risa Ozaki (JPN). Good luck

haha why not, when they can play ang win Grand Slams, and play some ITF and WTA tournaments too. Soon they can't play juniors anymore, and this is their 1st year as juniors.
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 09:17 PM   #110
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

so far so good: both Karo and Kris easily into R2 !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 11:58 PM   #111
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
I don't think either should be playing anymore juniors' tournaments. What's the point?
I think it's actually good for them to gain some experience in slam this year. Next year they will be already acustommed with the venue, atmosphere. Furthermore as they play on Wimbledon, they play on grass. They haven't had many chances to play on this surface so it's good for their next year performance in Wimbledon quallies/Main draw. I don't think they will play other tournaments in juniors than US Open (maybe European Championships 18&U but I highly doubt it).
TeamUla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 04:00 PM   #112
country flag dusan993

Championship Wimbledon (junior):

1st round: (9) Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) def. Andrea Gamiz (VEN) 6:1 ; 6:3
2nd round: (9) Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) def. Doroteja Erić (SRB) 6:2 ; 6:0
3rd round: (9) Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) vs Eleanor Dean (GBR) 6:0 ; 6:2
QF: (9) Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) def. Sloane Stephens (USA) 4:6 ; 6:1 ; 9:7
SF: (9) Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) def. (15) Yulia Putintseva (RUS) 6:1 ; 6:4
F: (9) Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) def. (10) Sachie Ishizu(JPN) 6:3 ; 4:6 ; 6:4

Last edited by dusan993 : Jul 3rd, 2010 at 03:25 PM.
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 10:29 PM   #113
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

it would be nice if Kristyna wins Wimbledon.. both sisters are very talented and it is said Kristyna is even more talented than Karolina... but I hope they both will enter to women´s tennis very comfortable because it´s hard to overcome differnce between juniors and seniors and the final in Wimbledon can help a lot... Karolina won Aussie Open, Kristyna has a big chance to win Wimbledon.. it´s like a dream for both.... they are our big hopes for future! good luck Kristyna! and good luck twins in quarterfinal in doubles!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 02:48 PM   #114
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

congrats to Kristyna! this year´s Wimbledon is great for the czech tennis... Zakopalova R16, Kvitova in SF, Berdych and Kristyna Pliskova in finals so that´s amazing!!! hope Tomas and Kristyna will make us happy!!
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 03:25 PM   #115
country flag dusan993

Kristyna won her 1st junior Grand Slam title beating (10) Sachie Ishizu (JPN) 6:3 ; 4:6 ; 6:4
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 09:20 PM   #116
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

well done kris!!!

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 06:08 AM   #117
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of

post-match interview

K Pliskova - 3 July 2010
Saturday, 3 July 2010
Q. What does it mean to you to win?

KRISTYNA PLISKOVA: Uhm, yeah, I'm so happy that I could play this tournament first. I love grass, so it's so good.

I lost one match on grass. Like it was in Ostrava, so that's good.

Q. When you won, most people throw their racquets in the air and jump up and down. You just walked to the net.

KRISTYNA PLISKOVA: I'm not like this. I don't know. I was happy, of course, but I don't need to do something like this.

Q. What was the key today? What was the secret?

KRISTYNA PLISKOVA: Uhm, serve. Just serve. Then everybody makes mistakes. So one break, it's possible. Just serve and then...

Q. She was fighting back very well in the second set, and then the third and it was getting very tight. What were you thinking then?

KRISTYNA PLISKOVA: Yeah, uhm, she played very good. I think she's like, yeah, she was in the final, so she has to be good.

But, I don't know. I made a mistakes. I lost my serve. Yeah, but she's good player.

Q. Growing up, how important was Wimbledon for you in terms of all the tournaments around the world? Is it the premiere for you?

KRISTYNA PLISKOVA: Yeah. I'm first time in London and I really enjoy it and I appreciated to play here. I think it's the best of these four.

Q. Do you enjoy the traditions, the things that are different here from other places?

KRISTYNA PLISKOVA: Yeah, everything is like better than Roland Garros or Australian Open. I don't know, it's like another tournament like.

Q. Do you remember watching Wimbledon as a young girl on TV?

KRISTYNA PLISKOVA: Yeah, of course.

Q. Who do you remember watching most?

KRISTYNA PLISKOVA: Oh, Martina Hingis. Everyone, I don't know.

Q. Did you have any favorite players?

KRISTYNA PLISKOVA: No.

Q. No?

KRISTYNA PLISKOVA: No. Just I like Goran Ivanisevic when I was small, but...

Q. What did you like about Goran?

KRISTYNA PLISKOVA: Well, he played left, so serve and forehand.

Q. His personality, as well?

KRISTYNA PLISKOVA: Yeah. And he's nice.

Q. Can you talk a little bit about you? Who is your coach? Where do you train?

KRISTYNA PLISKOVA: About my coach?

Q. Who is your coach?

KRISTYNA PLISKOVA: Yeah, of course. I'm talking to him all the time. But now, like, I don't have time. You mean about matches?

Q. What is the name of your coach?

KRISTYNA PLISKOVA: My coach is Jan Bedan. I think he's the best coach in Czech Republic. His daughter was like 16 in the world. It's her father.

Q. And you're based in Prague most of the time?

KRISTYNA PLISKOVA: Yeah, in Prague.
Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 06:18 AM   #118
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of

Old Jul 5th, 2010, 08:43 AM   #119
country flag Kovalchuk

at the Winners Ball

with ITF president

Old Jul 5th, 2010, 09:17 AM   #120
country flag Rovegun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusan993 View Post
Kristyna won her 1st junior Grand Slam title beating (10) Sachie Ishizu (JPN) 6:3 ; 4:6 ; 6:4
great congratulations to Kristyna!! so happy for her and the Czech tennis! both sisters are showing how much they are talented which is good mark for us... I read a good interview with Kristyna and she said she won because she´s left handed and has a lot to improve especially her movement... hope she and Karolina will pass the qualifiacation of Prague Open.. good luck!