Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #916
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

6-2 6-1
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #917
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm happy for Karo but sorry for poor Lucie. Now these are very mixed feelings. Something like when your mother-in-law drives down to the abyss in your new car.
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 11:03 PM   #918
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendulkabendulka View Post
I'm happy for Karo but sorry for poor Lucie. Now these are very mixed feelings. Something like when your mother-in-law drives down to the abyss in your new car.
What?

Anyway, impressive tournament already for Karo, but a little concerned as I look at the stats. Although she won 2 & 1, she was broken in one game, and was serving only at 44%. She's gonna have to work on her first serve % if she wants a chance to defeat Woz.

Back on the good news, she's really racking up the rankings points. Provisionally now, she at #78, higher than Kris's career high of #86.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 06:01 AM   #919
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

A last hilarious one from IW (thanks to saul1333)

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 06:55 AM   #920

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Losing Streak : Mar 21st, 2013 at 09:19 AM.
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 01:44 PM   #921

Happy Birthday girls!
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 02:56 PM   #922

Happy birthday!
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:14 PM   #923
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Happy Birthday Girls!
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:15 PM   #924
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Chain View Post
A last hilarious one from IW (thanks to saul1333)

can i have the link?
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 07:57 PM   #925

Karo took 1st set 7-5 over Woz Keep it up Karo!
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 07:59 PM   #926

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
can i have the link?
Here
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 08:00 PM   #927

Wow, I mean, man, oh boy, I mean WHAT? Wow, yeah!
I'd love to see it. Pojd, holka, pojd!
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 08:02 PM   #928

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendulkabendulka View Post
Wow, I mean, man, oh boy, I mean WHAT? Wow, yeah!
I'd love to see it. Pojd, holka, pojd!
This is so good Just hope it won't all end with a 3-set loss
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 08:22 PM   #929

Down a break in Set 2, 2-4* She was down a break for half the set in Set 1 too though...
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 08:25 PM   #930

BP!