Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2010, 10:54 AM   #61
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Karolina into the grand final Maybe she'll have better luck than her sister against Laura Robson

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2010, 04:51 PM   #62
country flag carolp

carolp is an unknown quantity at this point

it would be awesome if they both made the final at AO...
but for now, GL Karolina!
carolp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 07:04 AM   #63
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of
2010 AO Girls singles champion !!

Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 07:58 AM   #64
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of

postmatch interview

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...836831671.html

An interview with:

KAROLINA PLISKOVA

THE MODERATOR: Questions.

Q. What does it mean to you to win a junior Grand Slam?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: Yeah, I'm very happy and I think it's very great when I won the championship here. And I can't believe it, then I won it.

I think it's great.

Q. What was it like playing out on Rod Laver Arena?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: It was great. I was practicing in the morning. I don't know. It's very big for me. But the first set I think it was very good, and the second I think it was worse.

Q. She started playing much better in the second set. What were you thinking as it got tight at the end?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: I think in the first set she played bad. Not bad, but so many mistakes. In the second, she was better. But I play still I think the same. And I think the reason why I won was the serve.

Q. Nine aces.

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: I think 13.

Q. If it had gone to three sets, how were you feeling? You looked tired.

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: I think I was tired. It was very hot. I don't think I would win in the third set.

Q. Did you get a little bit nervous when you were serving for the match?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: Not nervous. But, I don't know, it was very bad game. It was like 40‑15 and then game. I don't know, it was very bad.

Q. When you were a kid, did you have idols like Martina Navratilova?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: No, I don't have any idols. I just play.

Q. I read you played doubles with Navratilova.

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: We played in Prague. It was an exhibition.

Q. What was like that?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: It was great. I play with my sister. I think we play well. We were 13 or 14 years old.

Q. Did you beat her?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: No. But, I don't know, it was not so bad.

Q. Was it on a clay court?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: Yes, it was on a clay court in Prague.

Q. Did your sister give you any advice about how to play her today?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: Yeah. My sister give me something and coach also. So I know everything about her. But I play my game. That's all.

Q. One of the strengths you seemed to have was temperament. She was losing it a little bit on the other side. Does that help you when you see that?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: Yes. I think she has better forehand than backhand. I try to play offensive to her backhand and also to her forehand. Maybe with the serve I won the match.

Q. Normally a lot of the players dislike playing against a left‑hander. I think you are used to it because of your sister.

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: Yeah, for me is no problem because I have it every day in Prague.

Q. You played at the senior level, WTA Tour. How big is this title for you?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: Yeah, it's big, but I would like to win it in woman, not in junior. This year I have no chance to play here. So next year I hope.

Q. Which place did they do the tattoo that you have?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: In Prague.

Q. What does it symbolize?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: Nothing. I don't know. Everybody ask, but I don't know. Picture.

Q. You go to play a seniors event from here, is that right?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: Yes.

Q. What about the rest of the year in the junior Grand Slams? Will you play them?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: Yes. I think when I will get to woman's tour, maybe Roland Garros, Wimbledon, I will play the juniors after when I will not be in the final of the woman's.
Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 09:58 AM   #65
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the photos and other stuff, so happy Karo won it, Kiki also did a great job! they're both improving and started off very well in 2010

both will play Burnie challenger next week
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 09:59 AM   #66
country flag Sexysova

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I could see the final

Karolina was interviewed on mobile phone by our commentators during WS final and she was really happy to win it! She hopes to win it on WTA one day

our commentators also said that Karolina and Kristyna (her twin) are coached by Mr. Bedan, Daniela Bedanova's father
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 11:11 AM   #67
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Congrats to her for winning it Nice pics and interview. No idols, quite rare

Old Jan 31st, 2010, 05:03 AM   #68
country flag winnermax

winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all

Karolina has a amazing performance in ITF match and WTA tour(especially in Prague)
so,I'm not surprised that Karolina won the AO's junior champion..
Congratulations!!!
winnermax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 11:02 AM   #69
katshearts

Goodluck to them in Burnie

Old Feb 13th, 2010, 07:00 PM   #70
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Karo is POTW (a bit delayed)
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 03:28 PM   #71
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Kris Pliskova upsets home favorite Jarmila Groth [1] in three sets to make semi-finals in Mildura (AUS) at a $25K ITF. Go Kristyna !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 04:34 PM   #72
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

Krystina lost in semies from (8) Peers, Sally (AUS) 7:5 ; 4:6 ; 2:6 and she is now 71 places better ranked than last week, now she is No. 367...Nice jump
dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 09:30 AM   #73
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

Happy birthday girls, all the best ♥
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 03:36 PM   #74
country flag Sexysova

happy birthday, girls
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 10:41 AM   #75
country flag dusan993

Next: Incheon (KOR, $25,000)
Krystina is playing Q, and Karolina is in MD...Good luck girls !!!