Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #556
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Pliskova
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #557
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
she will play julia goerges in the 1st round, good luck
This is definitely an interesting match up.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #558
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is an unknown quantity at this point

Julia Goerges : Kristyna Pliskova 6:7 1:6 Wow.
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #559
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #560
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it would be possible!

Next, Mandy Minella. Time to get some revenge, Kris
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #561
Tennis Fool

Kris Plis interview with Tennis Space:

Former junior star Kristyna Pliskova answers questions in our daily US Open Q&A…
You made your win over Germany’s Julia Goerges look very easy today?
It was maybe the confidence. I’ve been resting for one week, because I was injured, so I had more power.
How will your prepare for the next round?
I have a day off, but I have doubles with Karolina, so I will practice as normal.
Was that your first main draw win here at the US Open?
Yes, first main draw win. I played two times, I qualified two times in Wimbledon, so I already tried to play main draw Grand Slams. Last two years I played final round qualies here, lost two tough matches in three sets, so I was happy that I won the last match here, and especially when I won the first round. I like it here, Wimbledon, and this one, I’m happy to be here.
What’s your earliest tennis memory?
That I lost to some boy and I cried! I was playing a lot against boys when I was small, in Czech, and I lost to this one. I was about eight.
Did you have a tennis hero growing up?
Yes, Goran Ivanisevic. Because he’s left-handed also, and when he won Wimbledon as a wild card.
Do you have a favourite ice cream?
Strawberry.
Favourite film at the moment?
Dear John. I don’t know, I have a lot of films, but this one at the moment.
Music?
I listen a lot to Czech rap.
Is there a language you would most like to speak?
I speak Czech and English. I don’t need another! But maybe French.
Who would you most like to play mixed doubles with?
There are so many. I think James Blake, I played with him in World Team Tennis, I like him a lot.
What would you most like to achieve?
Win a Grand Slam.
What’s your tattoo?
It doesn’t mean anything, I just have it with my sister the same one and my father too.
http://www.thetennisspace.com/off-co...tyna-pliskova/
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 11:24 PM   #562
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Pliskova
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 07:48 AM   #563
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

big one
http://oidnes.cz/12/083/org/PAR4579f...0140404963.jpg

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis/...-pliskova.html
http://www.rozhlas.cz/zpravy/tenis/_...oline--1103092
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #564
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is an unknown quantity at this point

Kristyna Pliskova : Mandy Minella 4:6 4:6
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #565
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

lead 40-0 in the final two games, but both lost
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #566
Tennis Fool

Now 0:2 to Mandy
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #567
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

17HQ from Wimbledon
http://hqworld.net/2012/09/kristyna-...imbledon-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 07:59 AM   #568
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Their father Radek Plíšek will spend 5 years in prison for illegal distribution of cigarettes.

http://www.blesk.cz/clanek/zpravy-ud...i-cigaret.html
http://www.novinky.cz/krimi/278689-o...do-vezeni.html
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 08:26 AM   #569
Tennis Fool

^ That's a bombshell! Please post in GM with translation
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Sep 14th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #570
country flag TimeyWimey

Wtf