Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 04:16 PM   #511
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

great results, now qualify for the doubles too
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 05:56 PM   #512
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Wimbledon.com

Quote:
PLISKOVA TWINS QUALIFY FOR WIMBLEDON

Czech twins Karolina and Kristyna Pliskova are the third sister act through to the main draw at Wimbledon this year after both won their final round qualifying matches in straight sets.

They will join the Williams and Radwanska sisters at SW19 and it marks the first time the 20-year-olds have appeared together in the main draw of a tour event.

For 148th-ranked Kristyna, Wimbledon is a happy hunting ground having won the Girls' Singles there two years ago and winning through qualifying to make her Grand Slam debut there last year.

It will be 118th-ranked Karolina's first Wimbledon after making her Grand Slam debut at last month's French Open, where she lost to Marion Bartoli first up.

"It is my first time in the main draw at Wimbledon. I'm very happy I won this match. The last match is always hard and she was playing very well," the 2010 Australian Open Girls Singles Champion told Wimbledon.com following her 6-4, 6-1 victory over Japan's Yurika Sema.

"Kristyna is playing now so I will go to watch her match."

Minutes later, Kristyna made it two from two for the Pliskovas, also dropping just five games in her straight-sets result against Irena Pavlovic, of France.

In other early final round Ladies Qualifying results, Serbian Vesna Dolonc took out 15th-seeded Russian Valeria Savinykh, French Open junior champion Annika Beck of Germany beat Slovenian Petra Rampre while Slovakian Jana Cepelova defeated Ekaterina Bychkova, of Russia, all in straight sets.
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 05:59 PM   #513
country flag TimeyWimey

shoooot, they lost the doubles Q2, thought that would be an easy win , but anyway, good chance they will be covered in tv courts, GL sisters
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 06:11 PM   #514
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 07:02 PM   #515
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

So happy for both
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 08:38 PM   #516
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Pliskova
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:49 AM   #517
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

Wimbledon, 1st round:

Kristyna Pliskova vs Polona Hercog (SLO)

Karolina Pliskova vs Sloane Stephens (USA)

Nice 1st round draw
dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:04 PM   #518
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Pliskies are lucky to have avoided the bunching of the grass goats.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 02:41 AM   #519
country flag TimeyWimey

Crt 6, 3rd match: Karolina Pliskova vs Sloane Stephens (USA)

unfortunately, no stream
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #520
Tennis Fool

Probably wasn't worth it. She went down easily, 2 & 2.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #521
country flag TimeyWimey

ouch
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #522
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to flareon

Karo

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #523
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Pliskova up 6-2 2-0
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #524
Tennis Fool

Kris Plis runs over Polona, 2 & 2!
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #525
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Pliskova