Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2012, 02:23 PM   #466
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Mixed results.
Kris lost to Dinah in three, 62 26 16.
Karo defeated Dia in two, 62 76(4). Up next, Hendler or Lim.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #467
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Kris reached the third round after defeating Tamara Hendler, 75 63! Now faces either Laura Robson or Thorpe for a spot in the MD!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #468
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

really wish Karo could qualify this time
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:03 AM   #469
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

12 aces for Karo today, very impressive !!!
Old May 25th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #470
Tennis Fool

CONGRATS to Karo for coming from behind to defeat Laura Robson, 46 75 64! First Slam main draw!
Putintseva #1 player

Old May 25th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #471
country flag TimeyWimey

I'm in tears, what a win
Old May 25th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #472
Tennis Fool

^ I think it's just you and me, TW, cheering for her.
Putintseva #1 player

Old May 25th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #473
Tennis Fool

Her section in the MD. She could possibly upset Marion

(29)Anabel Medina-Garrigues (ESP) v Silvia Soler-Espińosa (ESP)
Kai-Chen Chang (TPE) v (wc)Irena Pavlovic (FRA)
Petra Martic (CRO) v Michaëlla Krajicek (NED)
(8)Marion Bartoli (FRA) v (Q)Karolína Plíšková (CZE)
Putintseva #1 player

Old May 25th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #474
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Good matchup for her, Laura has just as bad footwork as her. She has a chance of upsetting Bartoli on clay
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 08:14 AM   #475
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice

Bartoli in a first round. That's gonna be <strike>impossi</strike> tough
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #476
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

I wouldn't throw the rifle in the rye, Vendula: Red clay is best for Karo, while Marion* is like the Energizer bunny: she keep's rolling and rolling.. Little luck with sharp angles and dropshots and Karo has a possible chance .
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #477
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light

Some photos from malaysia

jiri-nedved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #478
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

RG R1: Bartoli d. Ka. Pliskova 6-3 6-3

Pliskova hitting the ball well and had some nice winners, a bit more mental toughness and would have taken the second set after getting break and leading 3-2.
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #479
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #480
country flag dadouch

dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice

Karo you are such a choker. Horrible match. Apart from the last two games Bartoli played awful, but it was enough to beat Karolina in straights. Karo had numerous chances, but when it mattered she played absolutely pathetic.