Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2008, 07:18 AM   #31
country flag Saravati

Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

$10,000 Montpellier 2008 (This week)
R1.
Jing-Jing LU (CHN) (1) d. Kristyna PLISKOVA (CZE) 1-6 7-5 6-2 (not bad)
Karolina PLISKOVA (CZE) (6) d.Yasmin CLARKE (GBR) 7-5 2-6 6-1 (well done!!)
Saravati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2008, 08:56 PM   #32
country flag Saravati

Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all

2.Round
Amandine SINGLA (FRA) d. Karolina PLISKOVA (CZE) (6) 6-4 6-7(6) 7-5
Next tournament - $25,000 Periguex 2008
Karo - 1st in Q.list, Kristy is 20th.
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 09:40 PM   #33
country flag Saravati

$25,000 Periguex 2008
Qual.
1R. Kristyna Pliskova vs BYE
2R. AYASSAMY, Virginie (FRA) 9 d. PLISKOVA, Kristyna (CZE) 6 - 6-2 5-7 6-3
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 09:45 PM   #34
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for updating, Saravati.
Lunaris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2008, 12:31 AM   #35
country flag Saravati

Sister took part in 2 tournament since last updating, but...the results are not good
$25,000 Mont-De-Marsan 200830 Jun to 06 Jul 2008
Qual. 1sr Round
Kinnie LAISNE (FRA) (9) defeated Kristyna PLISKOVA (CZE) 6-1 6-1
Charlene VANNESTE (FRA) defeated Karolina PLISKOVA (CZE) (4) Walkover

$100,000 Biella 200814 Jul to 20 Jul 2008
Qual. 1st Round
Mirjana LUCIC (CRO) (8) defeated Kristyna PLISKOVA (CZE) 6-0 6-1
Karolina PLISKOVA (CZE) (1) BYE

Qual. 2nd Round
Alison BAI (AUS) defeated Karolina PLISKOVA (CZE) (1) 4-0 Retired

Any news?
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 10:59 AM   #36
country flag Olisadebe

Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all
Re: Karolina Pliskova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Mannity View Post
She is/They are HOT!
Maybe, but they won't be good tennis players. Hate their behaviour on court
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 11:09 AM   #37
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

What do they do? I've heard they act a bit like they're better than everyone else, like upper class kinda thing.
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 09:18 AM   #38
country flag Olisadebe

Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all Olisadebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Mannity View Post
What do they do? I've heard they act a bit like they're better than everyone else, like upper class kinda thing.
That's it. I saw both of them in Prague this year. Both of them seem to be 1000000 times bigger queens than Masha or Daniela If the ball is 2 meters from them, they won't run. If lob played by her is too low and opponent is going to smash it, she won't even think of defending it. Shows her back to the opponent (the ball is in the air) and goes to play next point. And many many others...
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 12:34 PM   #39
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olisadebe View Post
That's it. I saw both of them in Prague this year. Both of them seem to be 1000000 times bigger queens than Masha or Daniela If the ball is 2 meters from them, they won't run. If lob played by her is too low and opponent is going to smash it, she won't even think of defending it. Shows her back to the opponent (the ball is in the air) and goes to play next point. And many many others...
Knee jerk reaction. I saw them too and they are not any different from other players. And how is Daniela a queen? Sure she turns her back towards her opponents and takes a lot of time between points, but I don't see anything wrong with it. Everyone has their rituals.
Lunaris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 01:24 AM   #40
country flag crazylace01
A new star is rising...

crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute

twins back in action!

karolina played midland qualifying last week.
both girls are playing in surprise qualifying and won their first round matches.

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
crazylace01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 10:23 AM   #41
country flag CibulkaNa.

CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all

YEAH!!karolina in SF!

I want to konw who is older one?
Tchakvetadze|Azarenka|Sharapova|Martic|Jankovic
Hercog|Kvitova|Tabak|Sevastova|Govortsova
Oudin|Tatishvili|Pliskova|Cepelova|Schmiedlova
CibulkaNa. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 05:13 AM   #42
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Karolina makes "In Other News..." on the Czech Watch
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 07:31 PM   #43
country flag joskan

joskan is an unknown quantity at this point

$10,000 Latina-Nascosa 2009

1Q-round: Kristyna PLISKOVA (CZE) (9) defeated Giannina MINIERI (CHI) 6-4 6-2
2Q-round: Kristyna PLISKOVA (CZE) (9) defeated Stefania CHIEPPA (ITA) (1) 6-4 6-2

1 round: Alessia BERTOIA (WC)(ITA) defeated Kristyna PLISKOVA (Q) 7-5 6-3
Karolina PLISKOVA (CZE) defeated Aleksandra JOSIFOSKA (MKD) 6-2 6-3

2. round: Martina GLEDACHEVA (BUL) Vs Karolina PLISKOVA (CZE)
joskan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 01:51 PM   #44
country flag joskan

2. round Karolina PLISKOVA (CZE) defeated Martina GLEDACHEVA (BUL) 7-5 6-3
Quarterfinal: Karolina PLISKOVA (CZE) Vs Anna KORZENIAK (POL) (4)
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 06:11 PM   #45
country flag joskan

Anna KORZENIAK (POL) (4) defeated Karolina PLISKOVA (CZE) 6-0 6-0

We can say: Bad end of good tournament for Karo.