Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2012, 06:36 AM   #391
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

quite winnable

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #392
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

Czech usually are very calm: Kvitova (before the podj era), Safarova, Benesova. Barbie is the most glaring exception. Cookie also. Just forget what I said

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #393
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Karo lost in her IW qualifying round
and she's mdo in Bahamas 100K currently
Kris will play Q there though
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #394
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

fantic, did you watch Karo's match yesterday?
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #395
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

check my sig, posted at blog and you tube, dunno when I'll upload pics though, and flickr is limited per month..

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #396
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarties View Post
Czech usually are very calm: Kvitova (before the podj era), Safarova, Benesova. Barbie is the most glaring exception. Cookie also. Just forget what I said

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #397
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

I don't think Karo threw a racket yesterday eh..did once?

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 07:49 AM   #398
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

How does Kris go from playing three sets agains Peng, to getting bageled by a girl with no ranking? Sometimes it's hard to root for them when they could care less.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #399
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
How does Kris go from playing three sets agains Peng, to getting bageled by a girl with no ranking? Sometimes it's hard to root for them when they could care less.
because they're twins and Karo lost?

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 07:35 AM   #400
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Karo got a wc into the Bahamas qualfying, where she is the #1 seed. First round is a bye, and will be meeting Diana Ospina in the second round. These two have never played each other.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #401
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Karo got a wc into the Bahamas qualfying, where she is the #1 seed. First round is a bye, and will be meeting Diana Ospina in the second round. These two have never played each other.
Diana Ospina? I have to admitt I have never heard of her so I guess she´s nowhere close to Karo in the rankings and Karo should win and make the main draw...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #402
country flag dadouch

dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice

Karo beat D.Ospina 6-1, 7-6. Quite a close score against an unknown player. With similar game to Petra, tt seems that the US/Bahamas slow hardcourts are not suited for their game very well at this moment. I'm not expecting much of them here.
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #403
country flag TimeyWimey

Kris in the MD of Bahamas 100K
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 06:23 AM   #404
Tennis Fool

Karo faces #5 Sharon Fichman for a place in the main draw. These two have played once, 2009 Fort Walton Beach, which Karo won with the WTA-loving score of 76(7) 46 75.

Kris's first-round opponent is slumping Alla Kudryavtseva.

Prediction: if Karo makes the main draw, Kris beats Alla.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Mar 13th, 2012, 02:02 AM   #405
Tennis Fool

Karo defeated Sharon, 75 64, to qualify. She now faces Alison Riske in the first round.

Kris moved to the second round, when Alla retired 4-1 down. Now faces #1 seed Pauline Parmentier. I think this match is winnable.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER