Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 02:58 AM   #376
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Karo will play IW qualies. Kristyna looks to be seeded #2 at Fort Walden Beach.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 06:15 AM   #377
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Karo will play IW qualies. Kristyna looks to be seeded #2 at Fort Walden Beach.
separated But welcome to IW Karo, I'll take good care of you (a.k.a. taking pictures and videos )

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 06:20 AM   #378
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

^Well, until recently, they always played better separated.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 10:39 AM   #379
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

they won the doubles QF
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 01:14 PM   #380
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadouch View Post
Karo really impressed me today against Radwanska. Imperious serve, great return and some amazing winners. New Petra in the making. Shame she lost, her problem seems to be lack of intensity and very poor movement. Haven't seen Kristina's match but I assume it was more of the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
Aga still got 6 break points even Karo served 14 aces

as you mentioned her movement, that's what I was hoping that she could improve this year, but so far, still looks the same

but anyway, nice experience for her against an in-form top 5 player who can beat almost anyone in the tour right now

what I could see at a few tournaments in the Czech Rep. their game is very similar to each other in my opinion... I never notice the movement because itīs a detail (of course with big influence on your game) and you rather notice groundstrokes but Iīv heard many time on a czech tennis forum their movement is still pretty poor and obviously they should work on it a lot and improve it... I know itīs kind of hard work with their height but many players have managed to improved so if both girls want to get much higher in the rankings they will have to work on the movement a lot...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 01:43 PM   #381
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
what I could see at a few tournaments in the Czech Rep. their game is very similar to each other in my opinion... I never notice the movement because itīs a detail (of course with big influence on your game) and you rather notice groundstrokes but Iīv heard many time on a czech tennis forum their movement is still pretty poor and obviously they should work on it a lot and improve it... I know itīs kind of hard work with their height but many players have managed to improved so if both girls want to get much higher in the rankings they will have to work on the movement a lot...
dadouch also mentioned the lack of intensity in their game, on the other hand, my friend (who was watching Karo's match for the first time), told me the only thing she noticed is the pure calmness of this girl on the court, throughout the match, and just played her tennis, regardless of the situation, which almost never changed, recalling their reaction after winning GS junior titles, amazing

maybe one day they will decide to work hard on their footwork, we can not foresee it, but on the other hand, again, if they can make this decision, it'll be just a matter of time before they make a real breakthrough
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 10:03 PM   #382
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
dadouch also mentioned the lack of intensity in their game, on the other hand, my friend (who was watching Karo's match for the first time), told me the only thing she noticed is the pure calmness of this girl on the court, throughout the match, and just played her tennis, regardless of the situation, which almost never changed, recalling their reaction after winning GS junior titles, amazing

maybe one day they will decide to work hard on their footwork, we can not foresee it, but on the other hand, again, if they can make this decision, it'll be just a matter of time before they make a real breakthrough
I can confirm that both girls are very calm on courts almost no reaction if they play a bad or good ball they are like ice I donīt find it anyhow bad it can be only their advantage...
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 05:19 AM   #383
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Quote:
I can confirm that both girls are very calm on courts almost no reaction if they play a bad or good ball they are like ice I donīt find it anyhow bad it can be only their advantage...
That's how Benesova used to be a few yrs back. Perhaps their role model?!
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 10:49 AM   #384
country flag Rovegun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post
That's how Benesova used to be a few yrs back. Perhaps their role model?!
I donīt think so... itīs just something you have got inside yourself IMO
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:44 PM   #385
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

calm?

didn't you notice the sisters' frequent racket throwing? and what skill too!

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 07:17 PM   #386
country flag Rovegun

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
calm?

didn't you notice the sisters' frequent racket throwing? and what skill too!
never seen so I canīt judge but if they throw their racquets they are on my top list
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 11:49 PM   #387
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
never seen so I canīt judge but if they throw their racquets they are on my top list
they throw frequently and WELL too, Karo once did it 3 times in a row, the racket bounced just right so she can grab and repeat the motion

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 12:15 AM   #388
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
they throw frequently and WELL too, Karo once did it 3 times in a row, the racket bounced just right so she can grab and repeat the motion
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #389
country flag Rovegun

Quote:
it looks they are calm only when playing at home
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 01:35 AM   #390
Tennis Fool

IW q-draw: Karo plays #18 Edina Gallovits-Hall. These two have never played each other before.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER