Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 1st, 2011, 04:01 PM   #331
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

How can you choose between them
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2011, 04:01 PM   #332
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Karo is POTW on the CW for reaching the final of Bratislava. New career high of #154.
Pliskova
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 04:04 PM   #333
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Karo has a shot for top 150 next week?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 08:31 PM   #334
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
How can you choose between them
got a weakness 4 lefties ...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:23 PM   #335
country flag LenaDMania0003

LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold

ITF $25K Vendryne QF
Karolina PLISKOVA (CZE) (4) defeated Kristyna PLISKOVA (CZE) (5) 6-1 6-1

I didn't expect such a one-sided scoreline.
But it seems to reflect recent their form.
LenaDMania0003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:11 PM   #336
country flag King Halep

Pliskova hoing the 25ks
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 01:20 PM   #337
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Karo into Vendryne final after 64 63 sf victory
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 03:39 PM   #338
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Karo falters in the 2nd set and goes down 75 16 67 to Amra Sadikovic (SUI) in the Vendryne finals
surprised Plisko-twins didn't play doubles here
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 04:30 PM   #339
country flag LenaDMania0003

LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold

Karolina reaches new career high #143
LenaDMania0003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 05:20 PM   #340
country flag Yellow Moon

Me confused : both twins play in the CZE December inter-club tournament (www.tenisovaextraliga.cz), but they play on different teams . Apart from the international invites, a player is supposed to play for his/her home club team. Didn't Karo and Kris both train at the same club?

PS Kris lost her 1st match to Patricia Mayr 57 26. In the 2nd round, she lost to Mihaela Buzarnescu 46 36; It's unlikely her team (Praha-Orel) will make it out of round robin .

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Dec 16th, 2011 at 02:52 PM.
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 04:55 AM   #341
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Karo is the last POTW for 2011 on the CW, for reaching the final of the 25K Verdryne.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 06:13 PM   #342
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Karo Vendryně

Kristyna Vendryně

thanks to www.protenis.cz

Last edited by paulmara : Dec 17th, 2011 at 06:19 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 06:51 AM   #343
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold

ASB Classic, Auckland, NZL : International(US220,000)

Karolina in Qualies.

Thanks too Jorn for list

Updated Full Qualifying Field:

66 Dulgheru, Alexandra (ROU)
71 Brianti, Alberta (ITA)
72 Rybarikova, Magdalena (SVK)
73 Keothavong, Anne (GBR)
74 Parmentier, Pauline B (FRA)
77 Johansson, Mathilde C (FRA)
78 Arvidsson, Sofia (SWE)
82 Oprandi, Romina S (ITA)
83 Razzano, Virginie (FRA)
84 Falconi, Irina (USA)
87 Mirza, Sania (IND)
89 Cornet, Alize (FRA)
92 Barrois, Kristina (GER)
93 Watson, Heather (GBR)
98 Bremond, Iryna (FRA)
103 Birnerova, Eva (CZE)
107 Wozniak, Aleksandra (CAN)
115 Rezai, Aravane (FRA)
116 Hlavackova, Andrea (CZE)
122 Vandeweghe, Coco (USA)
124 Kulikova, Regina (RUS)
127 Lepchenko, Varvara (USA)
128 Sema, Erika (JPN)
136 Riske, Alison (USA)
140 Nara, Kurumi (JPN)
142 Hampton, Jamie L (USA)
143 Pliskova, Karolina (CZE)
149 Craybas, Jill (USA)

Last edited by JimM : Dec 23rd, 2011 at 06:56 AM.
JimM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #344
country flag TimeyWimey

Kristyna Pliskova wins Andrezieux-Boutheon 25K
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #345
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

Nice result for her, I tought she wasn't in a good form, but I guess I was wrong
dusan993 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote