Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 14th, 2011, 01:50 AM   #301
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Karolina Pliskova (CZE) d. Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) 63 64

Domachowska/Sema (POL/JPN) d. Pliskova/Pliskova (CZE/CZE) 60 75
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2011, 01:52 AM   #302
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Kris at final round of US Open Quali

Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:49 AM   #303
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

Tnx for the pictures
dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 03:51 PM   #304
country flag TimeyWimey

Ningbo 100K+H R2

(5)Erika Sema (JPN) d. Karolina Pliskova (CZE) 61 63

Next they're playing Quali at Seoul WTA Int'l

Saturday

Pliskova, Karolina def. Song, Ah 63 62

Pliskova, Kristyna def. Fafaliou, Stamatia 61 62

Good luck on Sunday's match
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 03:20 AM   #305
country flag TimeyWimey

Kris reached R2 at Seoul Int'l, her best result this year
Karo and Kris play doubles today, and Kris plays R2 tmw
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 04:36 PM   #306
country flag TimeyWimey

Seoul R2
MJMS def. Pliskova 7-6 6-2

Sounds like Kris gets WC in Tokyo

Karo in Quali
(6)Shuai Zhang (CHN) v (wc)Akiko Yonemura (JPN)
(wc)Shuko Aoyama (JPN) v (14)Karolina Pliskova (CZE)
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 06:35 PM   #307
country flag TimeyWimey

(14)Karolina Pliskova (CZE) def. (wc)Shuko Aoyama (JPN) 6-2 6-2

Karo at Seoul

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 06:30 PM   #308
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

I meant the other tattoo. It was my only clue. Kris is lefty with tattoo on the forearm, close to the wrist. Karo has tattoo on her thigh. But I was again confused when I looked at their ranking. The higher ranked was not the one who was more successful in Seol.Of course. I´m back on square one. Their parents should had more imagination.

The best Ningbo 2 ITF Plíšková K. - Plíšková K. 6:3 6: 4
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 05:07 AM   #309
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

v Bagel 6-1 3-6 2-2
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 05:17 AM   #310
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

2-4 i post the score and she loses serve
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 05:19 AM   #311
country flag Melange

2-5
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 05:25 AM   #312
country flag Melange

3-5 a Fightback
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 05:32 AM   #313
country flag Melange

4-5
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 10:40 AM   #314
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Both lost first round in Tokyo

Karolina Woz Plíškova tattoo on her thigh, junior Australian open 2010 winner

Kristina Lefty Pliškova tattoo on the forearm, close to the wrist, junior Wimbledon 2010 winner
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 09:57 PM   #315
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

that's so sad , especially Kris: she had a mp agst Peer ... .
Here a pic from Beijing R1: they almost had it .

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Oct 8th, 2011 at 12:52 AM.
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote