Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:34 PM   #286
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Sp!!!
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:35 PM   #287
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

5-7 6-3
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:36 PM   #288
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Sp!!!
Bp!!!
Daruma. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:38 PM   #289
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

The bitch is done
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:46 PM   #290
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

1-0 broke serve
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:04 PM   #291
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

2-4
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:07 PM   #292
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

KILL The BITCH
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:11 PM   #293
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

lulz.
get ur shit together kristina

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:14 PM   #294
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

gET IT TOGEtherrr....
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 11:11 PM   #295
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Both twins are learning the hard way the difference between Juniors and "women" players...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 03:36 AM   #296
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

are they really working hard trying to improve?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 02:55 AM   #297
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

They are going to play Ningbo 100K+H starting Sept 12, not sure about next week though
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 04:48 PM   #298
country flag TimeyWimey

Ningbo 100K+H
MD R1
Karolina Pliskova (CZE) v Kristyna Pliskova (CZE)
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 04:51 PM   #299
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

Great match up. It will be a good indication to see which one is better.
Daruma. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 06:54 PM   #300
country flag Bingain

Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
Ningbo 100K+H
MD R1
Karolina Pliskova (CZE) v Kristyna Pliskova (CZE)
Shame it's not the final
Bingain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote