Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 07:35 PM   #241
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

This week: $50,000 Olomouc -- clay (both sisters in the MD, but they will probably lose early).
Livescore: http://www.protenis.cz/ls/scoreboard.php?t=11367

Next week: $100,000 Vancouver -- hard (Kristýna in the MD, Karolina has to play the qualifications)
http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...ent=1100024815

Btw, I don´t get it why Kristýna plays so many tournaments on clay, even though she more or less sucks on that surface.

Cetkovská ~ Hradecká ~ Hlaváčková ~ Hantuchova ~ Lisicki ~ Mona Barthel ~ Makarova ~ Chakvetadze ~ Laura Robson ~ Pliskova twins
Matej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2011, 02:30 AM   #242
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Karolina gets an Hon. Men. on the CW for reaching the final of the 25K Darmstadt
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:34 PM   #243
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light

Interview at Olomouc

jiri-nedved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 01:24 AM   #244
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

they just won the doubles at Vanopen, not a bad ending considering their poor single performance
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 07:13 AM   #245
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 02:43 PM   #246
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

some QF pics
http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=29211770@N06&q=pliskova
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #247
country flag TimeyWimey

EmblemHealth Bronx Open 50K
==
R1

Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) d. Sacha Jones (NZL) 67(2) 62 61
Karolina Pliskova (CZE) d. (7)Xinyun Han (CHN) 63 62

Pliskova/Pliskova (CZE/CZE) d. Harkins/Lumpkin (USA/USA) 64 63
==
R2
(1)Mona Barthel (GER) d. Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) 64 61
Karolina Pliskova (CZE) d. Sally Peers (AUS) 61 64

(1)Hlavackova/Savchuk (CZE/UKR) d. Pliskova/Pliskova (CZE/CZE) 76(6) 63
==
QF
(1)Mona Barthel (GER) d. Karolina Pliskova (CZE) 61 61
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 02:35 AM   #248
country flag TimeyWimey

Vanopen

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 08:08 AM   #249
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

so I decided to make public again some of the sister's matches at Rancho Mirage (ITF 25k) at my youtube acct. hope you guys enjoy.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 08:24 AM   #250
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

It's hard to find them when they are not named properly.
Daruma. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 04:26 PM   #251
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

USO QR1: Kristyna Pliskova def. Beatriz Garcia Vidagany 6-3, 6-4
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 12:25 AM   #252
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light

Eased into final round of qualifying with 6-2, 6-1 win against Fichman
jiri-nedved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 12:44 AM   #253
country flag TimeyWimey

Go Kris
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 06:36 PM   #254
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

USO QR3: Pliskova 4-2
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #255
country flag King Halep

4-3 back on serve