Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2011, 12:10 PM   #226
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Kristyna with a WC at Wimbledon Q-Draw is making some noise guys! She defeated Eva Birnerova comfortably in QR2, will face either Arina Rodionava or Kurumi Nara in the QFR! Best of luck!
Daruma. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2011, 01:36 PM   #227
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Jo View Post
Kristyna with a WC at Wimbledon Q-Draw is making some noise guys! She defeated Eva Birnerova comfortably in QR2, will face either Arina Rodionava or Kurumi Nara in the QFR! Best of luck!
Kristyna will face Arina in the final round of Q. She lost to Arina 3:6, 7:6(5), 6:7(3) in Casablanca on clay this year. However, grass certainly suites Kristyna´s game much more than clay. Hopefully she will get her revenge.

Anyway, beating Eva Birnerova 6:3, 6:2 on grass is quite impressive, since Eva is a decent player on grass.

Cetkovská ~ Hradecká ~ Hlaváčková ~ Hantuchova ~ Lisicki ~ Mona Barthel ~ Makarova ~ Chakvetadze ~ Laura Robson ~ Pliskova twins
Matej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 01:43 PM   #228
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Kristyna will face Arina in the final round of Q. She lost to Arina 3:6, 7:6(5), 6:7(3) in Casablanca on clay this year. However, grass certainly suites Kristyna´s game much more than clay. Hopefully she will get her revenge.

Anyway, beating Eva Birnerova 6:3, 6:2 on grass is quite impressive, since Eva is a decent player on grass.
Do you know how many points she got for making the QFR or will get if she makes the MD?
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #229
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of

Sure. As of know, it´s 50 points. It will be additional 10 points if she wins the final round.

The points distributions in grand slams qualies is very strange:

- 2 points for a loss in the first round

- additional 38 points for a win in the first round

- and then additional 10 points for a win in each of the last two rounds

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...howitworks.pdf

This point distribution seems quite unbalanced to me.

Cetkovská ~ Hradecká ~ Hlaváčková ~ Hantuchova ~ Lisicki ~ Mona Barthel ~ Makarova ~ Chakvetadze ~ Laura Robson ~ Pliskova twins
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #230
country flag Daruma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Sure. As of know, it´s 50 points. It will be additional 10 points if she wins the final round.

The points distributions in grand slams qualies is very strange:

- 2 points for a loss in the first round

- additional 38 points for a win in the first round

- and then additional 10 points for a win in each of the last two rounds

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...howitworks.pdf

This point distribution seems quite unbalanced to me.
It seems strange, but I'm certainly not a mathematician or a statistician so my opinion can't be valid. 50 points mean quite a lot to Kristyna at the moment, because she'll move into top 200! I hope Karolina can somehow catch up with her sister too.
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 06:31 PM   #231
country flag Matej

Well, Kristýna Pliskova leads 4:6, 6:3, 3:1 and she is 40:15 on Arina´s serve. Unfortunately, the play was suspended, since it´s raining yet again in London. Great opportunity to finally get into the main draw.

Old Jun 16th, 2011, 07:10 PM   #232
country flag Daruma.

Official statement - no matches for today. They'll continue tomorrow. Oh well, she had the momentum...
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 10:56 AM   #233
country flag Daruma.

Defeated Rodionova 4-6 6-3 6-2 and is through the main draw now! Congrats! I do think that she can get a win in the main draw too.
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:40 AM   #234
country flag Matej

Congrats! Well, I don´t know, as qualifier, she can get Petra Kvitová, Hantuchová, Bartoli,Pavlyuchenkova, Shvedova, Strýcová, Baltacha, Mattek-Sands, Pironkova or one of the two other qualifiers.

Old Jun 17th, 2011, 07:15 PM   #235
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Her big serve and enormous shots are good for grass and she does not have to move
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 06:31 PM   #236
country flag Daruma.

Her new profile photo of Wimbledon.org She looks extremely beautiful. By the way, she's playing against Bartoli now and lost her opening service game. I hope she can put up a good fight.
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:24 PM   #237
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Kristyna WTF was that

Ah well, she doesn't hit that hard anyway..advancing to the MD is still quite a feat.

And she looked SO young on the TV Not dying her hair black anymore?
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 10:09 PM   #238
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

where do Kristyna Pliskova or Karolina Pliskova playing next mostly Kristyna Pliskova
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 11:16 PM   #239
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light

karolina lost in a final of 25k event to top seed minella
jiri-nedved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 01:11 AM   #240
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiri-nedved View Post
karolina lost in a final of 25k event to top seed minella
Battle of the beauties
Karolina
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote