Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 21st, 2011, 02:03 AM   #196
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

(1)Julia Goerges (GER) v (wc)Ximena Hermoso (MEX)
Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP) v (wc)Karolina Pliskova (CZE)
(wc)Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) v Qualifier
Sandra Zahlavova (CZE) v (7)Carla Suarez Navarro (ESP)

because it's near to Arizona where they last played?
GL to them
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2011, 03:26 AM   #197
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

even the qualifier will be tough
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 01:59 PM   #198
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiri-nedved View Post
does anyone know why they got the wildcard into this particular event?
anyway I hope they get onto a televised court I have not seen them play since Prague Open.
I would say they got them because of they are talented? I don´t know but what another reason would be? a lot of talented players get WD because they are future of tennis... I remember Ajla Tomljanovic got WD twice in a row at Indian Wells..

anyway good luck to both girls! it would be nice for them to pass R1....
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 06:44 PM   #199
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

It has something to do with the fact that it's an Octagon tournament and they're both with Octagon, I'm sure.

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 08:14 PM   #200
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not complaining about the wildcard I think it's great they got one, I wan just wondering that is all. It is just a but random that's all they usually give wildcards to someone with a bit of history in the tournament or if they are from the same country as the tournament. I was surprised Karolina did not get one into Australian Open Main draw because she won the junior title in 2010. I hope Kristyna can get one into Wimbledon if it not too late already?

Anyway good luck in Acapulco!
jiri-nedved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 09:23 PM   #201
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light

not sure if these have been posted before but here are some videos of their matches in the past!

http://sport.huste.tv/tenis/zaznam/2...skova-cze.html

http://sport.huste.tv/tenis/zaznam/2...skova-cze.html
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 04:40 AM   #202
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Karolina gets an Hon. Men. on the CW for reaching the finals of Rancho Mirage.

Kristyna makes Also in the News... for reaching the semis there
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 06:41 PM   #203
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Karolina gets an Hon. Men. on the CW for reaching the finals of Rancho Mirage.

Kristyna makes Also in the News... for reaching the semis there
I think it was Kristyna who reached the finals of Rancho Mirage.
Matej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 03:34 AM   #204
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

ANY news?
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 02:29 PM   #205
country flag jiri-nedved

they are playing in Casablanca on 11 april then maybe they will play in Fes international qualifying the following week as it is in same country. There are a lot of ITF events coming up in the Czech Republic in may so I am expecting them to play there as well.
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 04:16 PM   #206
country flag fantic

oh, thx! I was wondering what they were doing since they practically disappeared for more than a month
I do hope they practiced their ass off their woeful serve returns
If they succeed in that, I guarantee their success...
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 05:32 PM   #207
country flag jiri-nedved

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
oh, thx! I was wondering what they were doing since they practically disappeared for more than a month
I do hope they practiced their ass off their woeful serve returns
If they succeed in that, I guarantee their success...
I am more worried about their footwork skills if they can improve that than I think they can make top 100 by the end of the year. Both of them have great shotmaking ability.
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 12:26 PM   #208
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiri-nedved View Post
they are playing in Casablanca on 11 april then maybe they will play in Fes international qualifying the following week as it is in same country. There are a lot of ITF events coming up in the Czech Republic in may so I am expecting them to play there as well.

it has been announced they are going to play some exhibition doubles matches at ITF Prague 50k called Strabag Prague Open 2011 so I think at least we will see them there play but I guess they will also play ITF Prague 100k...
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 11:16 AM   #209
country flag Rovegun

here are pics of Karolina and Kristyna Pliskova which I took last year at ECM Prague Open 2010

Old Apr 18th, 2011, 01:18 PM   #210
country flag jiri-nedved

Kristyna qualified for 1st round of Fes Open. Karolina lost to Radwanska in 1st round of qualifying.