Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2011, 08:35 PM   #181
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
today's match at RM;

SINGLES SEMI

Kristyna vs Albanese
Karolina vs Weinhold

after suitable rest

DOUBLES FINAL

Pliskovas vs Goskova/Zaniewska

Too bad I can't record every pts since I only have a small dica

I know how you feel and I do sympathise
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2011, 12:43 AM   #182
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

haha, thx
posted review on ma blog and photos on imageshack, youtube upload will take time, but I'll upload it today.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #183
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

so they won the doubles

Is it their first senior win? About time, I guess

Kristyna vs Weinhold final today.

W beat Kr at Rancho Santa Fe, it will be interesting how the next round

plays out.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Feb 13th, 2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 12:47 PM   #184
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

That is a good result for them.
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 03:26 PM   #185
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/p...news&wpid=3738

a short video and interview of Kristyna I think. Although she has brown hair now.
jiri-nedved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 03:39 PM   #186
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

that video of the match is not helpful at all Just visit my youtube, plenty of match time from the BASELINE
I think I saw her interview with a TV crew after the match.

And yes, Kristyna's hair was dark from Rancho Santa Fe.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 05:35 PM   #187
country flag Colby<3'sDaniela

Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice

im glad they won the doubles final!! can someone tell me the scores of the dubs final and the two semis?
Colby<3'sDaniela is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 08:02 PM   #188
country flag Melange

that video is not helpful at all
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 02:39 AM   #189
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

I'm definitely NOT going to upload this choke-fest from Kristyna
I'm just going to review it myself and hurl popcorns at the screen whenever Kristyna plays weak

Nevertheless I'm going to play a predicting game? (you know, predictiong Winner and RU) and will predict that sisters will meet at the final of Surprise

Posted a review on my blog and a few photos at my pic acct..

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Feb 14th, 2011 at 01:39 PM.
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 04:20 AM   #190
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby<3'sDaniela View Post
im glad they won the doubles final!! can someone tell me the scores of the dubs final and the two semis?
it's not hard to find..you can find at the challenger tournament subgroup here, or LINK

anyway Kristyna DID play better against Ashley than at Rancho Sante Fe, so next time she'll be able to beat her, IF she improves on her ITF level ROS..

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 03:58 PM   #191
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

at Surprise;

LINK

They're not playing dbles

And on the same bottom half in singles

Alvarez-Teran won't be much of a problem, I think,

but Puchkova vs Karolina could be tricky, as Olga did get a set

from Karolina at Rancho Mirage

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 07:13 AM   #192
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

so expect some infos on my accts

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 20th, 2011, 05:08 PM   #193
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

girls has got WD in MD in Acapulco!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #194
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

hope to see them again at IW...

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 20th, 2011, 10:23 PM   #195
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light

does anyone know why they got the wildcard into this particular event?
anyway I hope they get onto a televised court I have not seen them play since Prague Open.
jiri-nedved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote