Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2010, 10:59 AM   #151
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Next is exhibition in Columhbia. Sampras, Agassi, Karolina and Kristyna PLiskova, Anna Kournikova and Ashley Harkleroad.
dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2010, 08:02 AM   #152
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Karolina and Krystina in NYC

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 08:56 AM   #153
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Karolina and Krystina in NYC

Thanks for the pictures
What a beautiful win for Kristyna against Rus ! 6-7(5) / 7-6(4) / 6-2.
Next, final qualifing round, vs Lourdes Dominguez Lino. Podjmeeee
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 03:03 PM   #154
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

great pics! I didn´t wait Kristyna can beat Rus so I´m very suprised and delighted! she´s in the 3rd round of qualies and hope she can do it into Main Draw!!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 03:27 PM   #155
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Go Kris !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 09:11 AM   #156
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Kristyna Pliskova; USOPEN QUALIFING vs Lino
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 11:15 AM   #157
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Kristina lost
Now both will play G1 junior tournament in Canada to prepare to Junior US Open.
TeamUla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 10:44 PM   #158
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

unfortunately she lost... she was so close to achieve the great success... hopefully at Aussie Open it´ll be better because both sisters are improving... Pliskova´s twins are Juniors for the last time this year and from the next year they will have to fight for their places at Grand Slams only among seniors.... good luck our Czech Hopes!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 05:51 AM   #159
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

Canadian Open Junior Championships (G1)

R1: (1)Karolina Pliskova vs Bye
R2: (1)Karolina Pliskova defeated Miyu Kato 6-2 6-2
R3: (1)Karolina Pliskova defeated Anna Karolina Schmiedlova 6-4 6-1
QF: (1)Karolina Pliskova defeated So-Ra Lee 6-0 6-1
SF: (1)Karolina Pliskova defeated (3)Gabriela Dabrowski 7-5 5-7 6-2
F: (1)Karolina Pliskova defeated (8)Cristina Dinu 6-2 6-3

R1: (2)Kristyna Pliskova vs Bye
R2: (2)Kristyna Pliskova defeated Christina Makarova 6-3 6-1
R3: Rio Kitagawa defeated (2)Kristyna Pliskova 6-4 6-7(4) 7-6(5)

Last edited by Daruma. : Sep 7th, 2010 at 05:16 PM.
Daruma. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 05:49 PM   #160
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light

Photos of sestry Pliskova
jiri-nedved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 06:07 PM   #161
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Karo tramples Ioana-Raluca Olaru 61 64 in R1 at Joue-les-Tours $50K. Keep it up, Karolina !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 07:56 AM   #162
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

ITF.2009.Bratislava.WS.R1.Kr.Pliskova.vs.Boczova.S K.h.264
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 06:55 AM   #163
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

ITF.2009.Bratislava.WS.R1.Ka.Pliskova.vs.M.Honcova
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 11:01 AM   #164
country flag AnDrEi.b

AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold

AO Qualifying Draw

[8] Duque Marino vs. Dentoni
Buyukakcay vs. Panova
Groenefeld vs. Ka. Pliskova
Cohen-Aloro vs. [14] Hampton

Dulgheru - Pennetta - Lisicki - Groth - Goerges - Niculescu - Rus - Mirza - Halep

Olaru - Larsson - Cadanțu - Domachowska - Begu - Li - Platon
AnDrEi.b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 11:02 AM   #165
country flag AnDrEi.b

AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold

AO Qualifying Draw

[3] Chan vs. Foretz Gacon
Sema vs. Kr. Pliskova
Luangnam vs. Manasieva
Lisicki vs. [22] Krajicek

Dulgheru - Pennetta - Lisicki - Groth - Goerges - Niculescu - Rus - Mirza - Halep

Olaru - Larsson - Cadanțu - Domachowska - Begu - Li - Platon
AnDrEi.b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote