Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2010, 09:51 PM   #136
country flag crazylace01
A new star is rising...

crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

i was wondering that as well...it's been years since they haven't played the same tournament...

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
crazylace01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2010, 10:41 PM   #137
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

In post AO challengers sisters didn't play together but it was because Karolina was injured. And now?
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 02:17 AM   #138
country flag crazylace01
A new star is rising...

crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute

i hope that's not the case

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
crazylace01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 01:20 PM   #139
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Istanbul Q1: Kris def. Tatishvili 63 64!!!

great serving from Kris today! 8 aces
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 01:38 PM   #140
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Keep on going Kris!
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 03:51 PM   #141
country flag Sexysova

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Karo won as well no idea about the score but she's in tomorrow's OOP

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/S...10/1027/OP.pdf
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 09:13 PM   #142
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

Kristyna Pliskova from todays match

Johanna Larsson - Yanina Wickmayer - Petra Kvitova

Julia Goerges - Urszula Radwanska
http://www.passingshotblog.com/
VasVas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 11:08 PM   #143
country flag Sexysova

Istanbul Q1: Karo def. Keren Schlomo 60 62
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 11:08 PM   #144
country flag Sexysova

thanks for photos
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 11:57 AM   #145
country flag Sexysova

Istanbul Q2: Kris Pliskova def. Irena Pavlovic 63 26 76(3)!!!

what a fighter

fold like a cheap tent at 63 22 tho after wasting three bps but well done to fight back down a break in the final set

now Karo is next on live scoreboard, POJDME!
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 07:22 PM   #146
country flag Sexysova

can't believe Karo choked away the match against Domachowska 61 06 67(10), it was a real chokefest
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 10:54 AM   #147
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

Kristyna is 3rd girl who got wild card for e-Boks Danish Open. In 1st round she will face Australian Open semi finalist, 2nd seed Na Li (CHN, 10.WTA). Good luck Kristyna !!!
dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 12:32 PM   #148
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Kristyna Pliskova (WC) - Na Li (2): 6-7 / 3-6 ..
It's a good match for Kris
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 09:01 PM   #149
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

Next: 9-15 August ITF Trnava (25.000$, clay, Slovak Republic)
dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 06:03 PM   #150
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

see both twins are seeded in Trnava (SVK): Karo[5] and Kris[8]. GL gurls
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote