junior pics ... ? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2001, 03:12 PM   #1
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
Post junior pics ... ?

can someone please place pictures of angelique widjaja and su wei hsieh of taipei?

i have only a few i have gathered from google.

thank you and GOD BLESS!
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2001, 04:04 PM   #2
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
check out www.*****************

and be careful .... they are a bit of a pain when it comes to you using their pics.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2001, 04:40 PM   #3
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
thanks the boiled egg but i have had checked out the site before thanks again.
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old Oct 10th, 2001, 04:44 PM   #4
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

thanks to hoon for this pic :-)

LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old Oct 10th, 2001, 04:53 PM   #5
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

thanks to seles for this pic

LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old Oct 10th, 2001, 04:56 PM   #6
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

[ October 10, 2001: Message edited by: jacs ]

[ October 12, 2001: Message edited by: jacs ]
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old Oct 12th, 2001, 04:26 AM   #7
NejedlyKanepi

its understandable when ***************** and rowland get all butthurt when you use their pics. 1) copyrights 2)it takes from the originality and uniqueness of the site 3)they dont like sharing?
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2001, 09:55 AM   #8
Seldom

Seldom is an unknown quantity at this point Seldom is an unknown quantity at this point
I suggest you not use Rowland's and the pics at ***************** I understand they don't want their pics, they get with hard work to be published everywhere without them getting credit. I suggest you remove them ASAP.
Seldom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote