[GMT]Graphics Makers Tour|#02 Roland Garros|Final: poiree bt. droolv3 6-2 0-6 6-1 6-4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2008, 05:32 PM   #1
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute
[GMT]Graphics Makers Tour|#02 Roland Garros|Final: poiree bt. droolv3 6-2 0-6 6-1 6-4

Graphics Makers Tour #2 | Roland Garros

Rules Of The Game: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=331953
Just Write IN to be added to Entry List!

Paris

Paris is the capital city of France. It is situated on the Seine river, in northern France, at the heart of the Île-de-France region (also known as the "Paris Region"; Fr.: Région parisienne). The city of Paris within its administrative limits (largely unchanged since 1860) has an estimated population of 2,167,994 (January 2006). The Paris unité urbaine (or urban area) extends well beyond the administrative city limits and has an estimated population of 9.93 million (in 2005). The Paris aire urbaine (or metropolitan area) has a population of nearly 12 million, and is one of the most populated metropolitan areas in Europe.
An important settlement for more than two millennia, Paris is today one of the world's leading business and cultural centres, and its influence in politics, education, entertainment, media, fashion, science and the arts all contribute to its status as one of the world's major global cities. The Paris Region (Île-de-France) is France's foremost centre of economic activity. With €500.8 billion (US$628.9 billion), it produced more than a quarter of the gross domestic product (GDP) of France in 2006. The Paris Region hosts 36 of the Fortune Global 500 companies in several business districts, notably La Défense, the largest purpose-built business district in Europe. Paris also hosts many international organizations such as UNESCO, the OECD, the ICC and the informal Paris Club.
Paris is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, with over 30 million foreign visitors per year. There are numerous iconic landmarks among its many attractions, along with world famous institutions and popular parks.

Roland Garros

Officially named the Les Internationaux de France de Roland Garros or Tournoi de Roland-Garros (the "Tennis French Internationals of Roland Garros" or "Roland Garros Tournament" in English), the tournament is often referred to as the "French Open," and sometimes simply as "Roland Garros." The event is named after its stadium, which is in turn named after the World War I pilot Roland Garros.
The event began as a national tournament in 1891 as the Championat de France International de Tennis. The first women's tournament was held in 1897. In 1912, the French tournament was held with a different surface (at the time all tennis played was lawn tennis), a red clay ("terre battue"), made up from the crushed wastes of red brick. The tournament was open only to tennis players who were licensed in France up until 1924.
In 1925, the French Championships opened itself to international competitors with the event held on a grass surface alternately between the Racing Club de France and the Stade Français . After the famous Mousquetaires or Philadelphia Four (René Lacoste, Jean Borotra, Henri Cochet, and Jacques Brugnon) shocked the US tennis establishment by winning the Davis Cup on American soil in 1927, the defense of the title on French soil was in rigueur.
Suzanne Lenglen Court at Roland Garros.For the 1928 Davis Cup challenge, a new tennis stadium was built at Porte d’Auteuil, after the Stade de France offered the tennis authorities 3 hectares with one condition. The new stadium had to be named after the World War I hero, Roland Garros. The new Stade de Roland Garros, and its brand new Center Court, which was named Court Philippe Chatrier in 1988, hosted the Davis Cup challenge and ever since, the tournament has gained prestige.
In 1968, the French Championships became the first Grand Slam tournament to go "open," allowing both amateurs and professionals to compete.
Since 1981, new prizes have been presented Prix Orange (the most fair-play and the most press friendly player), Prix Citron (the player with the strongest character, personality) and Prix Bourgeon (the tennis player revelation of the year).
Another novelty, since 2006 the tournament has begun on a Sunday, featuring 12 singles matches played on the three main courts.
Additionally, on the eve of the tournament's opening, the traditional Benny Berthet exhibition day takes place, where the profits go to different charity associations.
In March 2007, it was announced that the event will provide equal prize money for both men and women in all rounds for the first time ever.

Poiree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2008, 05:36 PM   #2
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GMT] Graphics Makers Tour | #02 Roland Garros | Commit now!

Fact Sheet And Entry Lists

Place: Paris, France
Surface: Clay - Outdoors
Commitment Deadline: Sunday, May 19th
Dates of Main Draws: TBA
Competition Starts: TBA (Tasks will be set 24hrs prior to beginning of competition)

Singles Entry List

1. Gigi
2. Poiree
3. tennis-jack
4. Williams_Fan
5. Droolv3
6. ОДРИ
7. Pнanтom Limв.
8. Wllm 2
9. Zvonarevarulz
10. Sammy 4eva!!!
11. Demska
12. Jeronimo
13. Maryamator
14. Patch
15. High Hopes
16. eagles07

Main Draw

Jeronimo (now Tzar) bt. eagles07 6-0 6-4
Sammy4eva bt. tennis-jack 6-3 0-6 7-5
Droolv3 bt. Phantom Limb (now Golovinjured) 2-6 6-0 6-4
Williams Fan (now Bartosz) bt. Wllm 2 (now Kiridina) 6-3 6-1

Gigi bt. zvonarevarulz 7-5 6-0
Patch bt. Demska 6-0 6-3
Maryamator bt. HighHopes (now Joвана) 6-1 6-0
poiree [2] bt. ODRI w/o

QF

Jeronimo (now Tzar) bt. Sammy4eva!!! 6-0 6-4
Droolv3 bt. Williams Fan (now Bartosz) 6-2 3-6 6-4

Gigi bt. Patch 6-2 0-6 6-4
poiree bt. Maryamator 6-2 6-2

SF

droolv3 bt. Jeronimo (now Tzar) W/O
poiree [2] bt. Gigi [4] 6-1 6-3

F

Poiree bt. Droolv. 6-2 0-6 6-1 6-4

Last edited by Poiree : Jan 8th, 2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 07:39 PM   #3
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [GMT] Graphics Makers Tour | #02 Roland Garros | Commit now!

What a banner.

I am in for now.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 07:40 PM   #4
country flag Poiree

in

thanks Gigi
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 08:30 PM   #5
country flag tennis-jack

tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold

In

SERENA & VENUS
tennis-jack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 08:31 PM   #6
country flag Bartosh
unattractive inside

Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute

in
Bartosh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 11:03 PM   #7
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

In

Excellent banner
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 08:48 AM   #8
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

i clay so Im in.
I hope i can find time to make stuffs though

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Devilsova Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 09:39 AM   #9
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

IN

watch me go down in flames
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2008, 08:02 PM   #10
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

In
VIKA? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2008, 02:38 AM   #11
country flag zvonarevarulz
Crawlin' back to you.

zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pнanтom Limв. View Post
IN

watch me go down in flames

Same here

Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
zvonarevarulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2008, 10:53 AM   #12
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

In

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2008, 11:11 AM   #13
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

in
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2008, 03:43 AM   #14
country flag Willam

Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute

GG ♥ Sunny ♥ Taeyeon ♥ Hyoyeon ♥ Jessica ♥ Tiffany ♥ Yuri ♥ Yoona ♥ Seohyun ♥ Sooyoung ♥ SNSD
Willam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2008, 07:00 PM   #15
country flag Maryamator

Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute

maryamator's in
Maryamator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote