Ranking breakdown - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2008, 11:53 PM   #31
country flag keinimod

keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of
Re: Ranking breakdown

Oops, forgot the actual breakdown:

Code:
Roland Garros	2008	   0
Wimbledon	2008	   0
US Open 	2007	1000
Austr.Open	2008	 250
Miami (mand.)	2008	 125
----------------------------
YEC     	2007	 750
Toronto 	2007	 430
Zurich  	2007	 430
Stuttgart	2007	 300
Sydney  	2008	 275
Antwerp 	2008	 275
Dubai   	2008	  75
Berlin  	2008	  60
keinimod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2008, 12:00 AM   #32
country flag keinimod

keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shell View Post
It's like nobody knows what to do, or can't do anything about stepping up.
That's spot on.
Less polite people would call it 'headless chickens'. But not us, of course
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 12:02 AM   #33
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keinimod View Post
And she still is

(0. Justine Henin 3,970)

1. Ivanovic 3,828
2. Jankovic 3,685
3. Sharapova 3,626
4. Kuznetsova 3,455

Wanted, for immediate application :
WTA number #1
Qualifications:
  • Ability to persistently reach decent results in WTA tournaments, specifically in Slams
  • Raise up to the occasions presented.
  • Beauty, glamour, marketability, drama not required

Seriously , it's pathetic.
Puffff pathetic.

Justine is the only real Nº1, I miss her so much
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 12:29 AM   #34
country flag vejh

vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future

Ahh. Headless chickens they all are. (I'm not so polite.lol)

But for real, this Wimbledon has been one of the craziest ever; especially on the women's side. The top 4 seeds are all neatly taken care of. The 2nd week is, on paper, the weakest there ever was. And if Venus or Serena doesn't win Wimby 2008, then this will qualify as the wackiest Wimby ever for the WTA.
vejh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 09:34 AM   #35
country flag explorer

explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-fan View Post
I have and will always support Justine's decision to retire. Only she can know how she was really feeling.

However, seeing what's happening in FO and W, I am beginning to think she should have just take an indefinite leave of absence and give herself a chance to change her mind more easily. But she is the boss and the decider.

I am more interested in seeing her comeback as "freelancer" player. I can support her retirement from WTA, she's never really fit into today's WTA anyway. IMO, that will be the biggest boost for wamon's tennis. Before tournament, people will guess whehter the troop of WTA will roll over Ju; or the army of her own, Ju will reach the top, and smiling.
explorer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 02:01 AM   #36
country flag keinimod

Here's a fun scenario:
If it's correct that neither Maria nor Ana play again until Montréal and JJ indeed plays LA, then IF JJ wins it, she becomes the new #1, the third #1 since Ju's retirement. :LOL:
JJ would have 3,890 points : 3,685 + 275 -70 (18th tournament) and Ana still 3,828.

Third #1 since Ju's gone and STILL not more points than Ju (Toronto comes off on Aug, 17th). I'm cheering for JJ at LA

Old Jul 4th, 2008, 02:25 AM   #37
country flag shell

shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of

Quote:
Here's a fun scenario:
If it's correct that neither Maria nor Ana play again until Montréal and JJ indeed plays LA, then IF JJ wins it, she becomes the new #1, the third #1 since Ju's retirement. :LOL:
JJ would have 3,890 points : 3,685 + 275 -70 (18th tournament) and Ana still 3,828.

Third #1 since Ju's gone and STILL not more points than Ju (Toronto comes off on Aug, 17th). I'm cheering for JJ at LA

The idea of Justine not playing one match from early May and still being #1 well into August makes me smile one very large smile Justine
shell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 12:01 AM   #38
country flag cecilija

cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of

smile?

It makes it even more disgusting. She already threw 8 weeks away and God knows how many more.

And I don't think Justine fans should talk about stepping it up at Wimbledon
cecilija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 12:54 AM   #39
country flag shell

shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilija View Post
smile?

It makes it even more disgusting. She already threw 8 weeks away and God knows how many more.

And I don't think Justine fans should talk about stepping it up at Wimbledon
Cecilija, if it is forever more, are you going to stay disgusted? Because I really think it will be forever that Justine doesn't play. To accept that is to let hurts heal and let the reality of respecting Justine's decision sink in.

It is tough, but to stay disgusted over such a brilliant career is tougher. If she says she is done, then that is what her heart and body tells her. How can we judge that? To say what if can only lead to frustration.
shell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 01:58 AM   #40
country flag keinimod

And still and still and still.
It was already funny a month ago.
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 10:21 AM   #41
country flag cecilija

cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of

When is she definitely going to 'lose' it?

after Berlin 2009 ?
cecilija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 12:33 PM   #42
country flag keinimod

Just one more week actually. The lowest Ana I. can sink to is 3,613 after the Olympics while Ju will 'drop' to 3,540 since Toronto 07 comes off. No matter what happens, after the Olympics the fun is over.
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 03:50 PM   #43
country flag j-fan

j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just one more week actually. The lowest Ana I. can sink to is 3,613 after the Olympics while Ju will 'drop' to 3,540 since Toronto 07 comes off. No matter what happens, after the Olympics the fun is over.

It has been a great run for a 5'5" 125 lb champion with the most beautiful game ever. We should rejoice at her accomplishment and not dwell on its ending. But, I can't help it ...

Adieu Justine. There'll never be another one like you

j-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 02:11 AM   #44
country flag keinimod

Damn, I'm going to have a lot of work IF she comes back . I haven't even looked at the new system ever.
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:27 AM   #45
country flag cynicole

cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future

Quote:
Damn, I'm going to have a lot of work IF she comes back . I haven't even looked at the new system ever.
Just wait til she gets back (if she comes back) because they'll probably change it again before then.